Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Element

A New Dawn? Dude...

She never used her kiss (e)! I wanted that love heart to come out and force darius to fall off the edge of that cliff! 

She never used her kiss (e)! I wanted that love heart to come out and force darius to fall off the edge of that cliff!

She kinda used it. It happened after Leo "died," she got a pink aura around her and got all giggly and "seductive" looking.

Am I the only one around here who is not so impressed by the new animation and prefers the older ones like the twist of fate?

Twist of fate was clearly their tester to their new animating crew. Yes i enjoyed a Twist of fate but i see the new animation as a huge improvement. It has a narrative, you really engage with the champions on a personal level (i just love that smirk draven gives leona when he stands on her sword) and it gives us another avenue to connect with our favourite champions.
from the very wise word of draaaaaaven, "You can do it all, with style"!

Edited by Joey

to me this video was awesome, Rengar looks amazing, i sean this on facebook floating around and i was astonished about how awesome it was.

Twist of fate was clearly their tester to their new animating crew. Yes i enjoyed a Twist of fate but i see the new animation as a huge improvement. It has a narrative, you really engage with the champions on a personal level (i just love that smirk draven gives leona when he stands on her sword) and it gives us another avenue to connect with our favourite champions.
from the very wise word of draaaaaaven, "You can do it all, with style"!

That smirk is the best along with when Graves looks at Rengar after he tears Draven, and then again when he catches Kat at point blank. haha.

I also like how Kat goes under that dead trunk at the beginning, Ahri goes over, and Leo just doesn't care, haha.

Although I am surprised Draven didn't win, it is the League of Draven after all. haha

Although I am surprised Draven didn't win, it is the League of Draven after all. haha

draven was going easy on them... clearly.

@[member='Grey'] They really have, Its unbelieveable what animators can do these days. Can't wait to see whats next from riot's animation team. maybe a movie based around 1 game of league :P

I think i beat you all on this, it is what i watch on my train in to uni every day... it is the right amount of time between my station and my girlfriends station haha :) the animations are just flawless... DRAVENNNNN