Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sphinx33b

Hello, My Name is......

Hello to the ADK community,my name is Sphinx33b in just about every game that I play [which is as varied as the life that I have lived].  I am a 49yr old gamer and I enjoy playing Battletech, Battlefield, and I have just started to play PS2 as SphinxAD6RCT which is in refrence to my Battletech Clan that I still keep in touch with.

I have been involved with so many different types of games from tabletop, to console to PC that it would take a forum of it's own to list them all.  I enjoy the whole idea of a close knit team atmosphere [with comms which makes it better] and have participated in several of them, TRiAD [Battletech Clan], Apache Division-6th Regimental Division [Battletech {MWOnline}], SSKM in BF3.  If anyone has any question I am more than willing to answer them and I hope to see you all in game and on the comms.

Thanks, @[member='darkelf1'] - finally I'm amongst some of my peers :Zombie Horde: , in SSKM I was the oldest member by at least 8 - 10 years, @[member='Ellephant'] Thanks for the welcome it's good to be getting active in a community of gamers again.  I was active in a Minecraft server but it wasn't updated all that often and if it was it usually broke more than it fixed and then it took a long time to get that corrected, the Admins :D  tried though they really did.

Oh and as a late edit to this Post, my in-game name for PS2 is PenMwalli - I had to add a character so that I could put him on the correct server, I was already NC and it was great to be able to talk to a few members on TS last nite EST in game, hope to get to do that more often.

Edited by Sphinx33b

@[member='darkelf1'] - btw if I can ask where about in TX are you?  I have a Granddaughter and her AF husband is stationed in Abilene, TX

@KnightsX - This is the most oldsters I've ever seen in one place at one time  :o,  same here can't wait to see you on the field of battle either.

@Nicko -Thanks, good to be here, hope to see everyone in the games somewhere.

Edited by Sphinx33b