Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Speedy666

Team for EVERYTHING!!!!!

Hello all i am planing on making a team that will play anything and everything don't care to much what elo crap u are or anything as long as u play and have fun.

I would prefer people in silver rank but it doesn't matter to much as long as u understand how the game works and are willing to learn how to play. 

If you are interested in joining a team then message me on here or in game and no i haven't thought of a name for the league yet.

This would be awesome! do you play on NA or EUW? I'd love to help you on this endeavour.
Don't be afraid to hop on teamspeak, as there is regularly people there wanting to team up! :)

Edited by Joey

If you're on NA man I'll gladly join you once I'm back at school....Annndd that's not till August 29th...and then I've got to deal with marching band....and classes....I don't like being an adult....

If you're on NA man I'll gladly join you once I'm back at school....Annndd that's not till August 29th...and then I've got to deal with marching band....and classes....I don't like being an adult....

Ahh those marching band and classes, Welcome to adulthood ;)

On a side note, i doubt he/she is NA because speedy666 profile suggests he/she is english.

Edited by Joey

Ahh those marching band and classes, Welcome to adulthood ;)

On a side note, i doubt he/she is NA because speedy666 profile suggests he/she is english.

Ha! Stop mocking the horrors of my college experience!! I've got to wake up early!....on a Saturday!

Welp ...shit...all the cool craps happening on the EU server now.

Ha! Stop mocking the horrors of my college experience!! I've got to wake up early!....on a Saturday!

Horrors huh, get on my level ;) haha