Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
HansJob

The Pets of ADK!

@[member='darkelf1'] Not a huge fan of cats but I did tell my girlfriend we could get a cat if it was one of these:

mountain-lion-0007.jpg

She said no. :/

My pups a good girl even if she's a stubborn jerk, she always knows when my ptsd is getting to me and will even stick her tongue in my face to wake me up if I need it.

@[member='darkelf1'] her and the dog behind us have a blood feud going on even though all theyve ever seen are shadows through the fence lol.

I want to get an american alsatian one day, they're breeding them to get them as close to what dire wolves were built like as possible:

1418152.jpg?1381725826066

and an irish wolfhound one day:

IrishWolfhoundFrankBrendan.JPG

@[member='Dalriaden']

saw a wolf hybrid few weeks ago...gorgeous dog...huge...would hate to feed that thing every day...

My mom has a 3/4 wolf female that had pups not to long ago. She wanted to give me one but she's in alabama and I'm in a small apartment in cali unfortunately.

@[member='Dalriaden']

an apartment is not a place for the size those dogs get...the one I saw had to weigh 120-150...dog is freaking huge...you def wouldn't have to worry about anyone breaking in though...

I breed bettas. This isn't one I've bred but he was one of my studs for future batches. Sadly, I had to give him away. I'm moving soon so all my bettas had to be given away... BUT I will be breeding again when I get to Arizona. 

1236766_10153210642680422_265757431_n.jp

Here is one of my boys I bred. His father was a Giant or "King" betta. Mother was a crowntail.

391419_10152052485275422_27652479_n.jpg?

BABIES! :)

395123_10151146555295422_730865685_n.jpg

@[member='exclvsive'] Why thank you. Took a couple different batches to get my setup figured out. First batch only had 3 survive and they didn't get very big or live very long. Second had more survive but most had deformities (Misshapen, short snout, no pelvic fins or only one, etc) It was definitely a learning process.

@[member='HansJob']

pretty cat...I had a 3 footed cat...I named her stumpy...she had a stump for a foot...had her put to sleep last year...she was 15 years old...

Aw, that's too sad. Feel like calling her "Stumpy" is kinda putting salt in the wound, altough i guess cats can't understand it anyway :D.

Why did you have to put her to sleep?

she was old and getting sick...

Oh alright... My cat is pushing on 17 years. Except for the ear thing she's completely fine, but you never know how long that'll last.

stumpy...had to put her to sleep last year...white, black, brown is princess...she was a stray...had kittens on my porch...had her fixed and front paws declawed...she is a good cat...the other 2 tards and pumpkin and bella...they are sisters from diff litters...

Edited by darkelf1

UklBLad.jpg

That fat black one is named Dennis, only about a year old, and the other one is named Mr. Meowgi (Formerly Starscream)

I have another cat and 2 dogs that won't stand still for pictures.