Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hi, my name is Tom and I am 12. I play PS2 (IGN x080), Minecraft (IGN x090), LoL (IGN 5W49450URU5R3X), TF2 (IGN $W49450URU5 R3X), and War Thunder (I Forgot my IGN). I live in the suburbs of D.C. and it is boring at times so I play alot of games. So the reason I found this clan was, I was playing Planetside 2 with my friend, and he got me into the outfit. so I played on alot of ADK platoons and realized that everyone is alot nicer than alot of other clans, so I decided to try to join this one.

Sorry For it getting a little long

-Tom

@[member='5W49450URU5R3X']

welcome to the forums Tom...

@[member='NikolaiRimskyK']

thought it was pronounced alsgjasljlafjlsdjlasdflasfjaljflasdf or something like that...lol...damn 12 year olds...

@[member='5W49450URU5R3X']

welcome to the forums Tom...

@[member='NikolaiRimskyK']

thought it was pronounced alsgjasljlafjlsdjlasdflasfjaljflasdf or something like that...lol...damn 12 year olds...

I got the name when I was trying to get a summoner name for LoL, And my friend made the name while we were in a skype call

I got the name when I was trying to get a summoner name for LoL, And my friend made the name while we were in a skype call

No. We are a PC gaming community. We are not a clan. Welcome to ADK. Though your intro was a little tedious. It sure beats a ton of intros we've gotten before. 

Edited by Zsadist

he's not all there...but we love him anyway...well, at least like him...ok...put up with him...:)

When I'm not caving everyone's feels temples in. I'm rather amusing and fun to be around. ;)

I have a question about joining ADK. Because I mainly play planetside 2, am i allowed to have my 10 hours for playing on a server by playing ADK platoons?

Yes. The main requirement is your 20 posts.

Then teamspeak.

Then game time. If an Admin/Adviser/Recruiter can say "Yeah. I know them and I've seen them in game." Then you're set.

welcome to the community! if you have any questions about the ingame outfit or about the community in general you can come and find me or @[member='Phire'] in TS and we will help you out.

Hope to wreck some commies and spandex with you in game soon. 

welcome to the community! if you have any questions about the ingame outfit or about the community in general you can come and find me or @[member='Phire'] in TS and we will help you out.

Hope to wreck some commies and spandex with you in game soon. 

I have a member app here now. actually my second one. also, very interesting sig.

Interesting name you got there. Seeing as how you must remember it puts my photographic memory to shame. Welcome to ADK, I hope to see you in the field of battle!

It still takes me 2 minutes to type my name, but it's better than when i started using it in LoL.

welcome to the forums jungle. I don't believe ive met you before or seen you before for that matter; any way enjoy your stay and remember whenever you hear someone complaining about an issue say WELCOME TO PLANETSIDE in an obnoxiously eastern European accent.