Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mazterchief

League of Legends, Finding players

Hello there, i saw the post about the adk members on euw.
I myself play on euw and would love some kind of community on our server.
To have a small/big group of people to just invite and play games with.

Im not sure how my status is in this clan anymore but i was an adk member quite a while ago, i stopped gaming cause of computer problems etc, but im back atleast :)

My ingame name on west is " LxD Mazterchief " for anyone that wants to play some games.

You are more than welcome to join us in game! Just jump into the league channel and introduce yourself, I'll most likely be around an awful lot, and I'm always up to play. 
Great to know you have interest in the EUW side! 

Hye is now our official EUWest league of legends admin and I will continue to try to grow more and more support for EUWest players. So hop back into teamspeak and invite your friends, help us grow the EUWest side :)

Edited by Joey

Hye made it? That's great news! :) Judging by the past few days I've spent in the community the euw part really needed someone who can hold the whole community together and make it flourish as without her I'd probably be lost and have never found you guys either. 90% of the guys I've met on the league ts are there due to Hye's great work anyway and the same goes for recent avtivity on the forums.

Hye made it? That's great news! :) Judging by the past few days I've spent in the community the euw part really needed someone who can hold the whole community together and make it flourish as without her I'd probably be lost and have never found you guys either. 90% of the guys I've met on the league ts are there due to Hye's great work anyway and the same goes for recent avtivity on the forums.

Yeah we are definitely watching closely with all the new awesome people joining in on the teamspeak. Giving Hye admin felt like the right thing we can do to begin helping her grow the EUWest side. Edited by Joey