Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
awesomeness

Reset ranked for the love of god

I so wish I could reset my ranked score so that I can requalify. IDK if its me being a bad player or just getting unlucky but every time I get into a promotion series I get matched with people banging there faces across there keys boards ands its getting annoying.

The only thing you can do about it is heavily specializing in a few champions who have extremely high potential in carrying games and do not rely (that much) on your team's performance. Most of the people just keep on playing one champion and master them at such a level that they are nearly unbeatable. About a few weeks ago I got a rumble mid on my team for example. It is a rare sight isn't it? Still the guy is ranked within the top 10 rumble players on euw and carried the game ridiculously hard after we got remarkably behind in the early game. Or an easier way is if you're around silver 1, then you duo with me on my smurf. But I'm not really gonna be available to play for at least a month if not 2. But if you still have the same problem and we both will be around after summer, contact me and we'll manage. :)

I so wish I could reset my ranked score so that I can requalify. IDK if its me being a bad player or just getting unlucky but every time I get into a promotion series I get matched with people banging there faces across there keys boards ands its getting annoying.

So basically the way I see it, is if you've earned the next rank (Division or Tier) you will be able to win those games. Yes, I know it seems like its "everyone else's fault" but in reality its only your own. If you look to improve and rank up, you need acknowledge how you lost the game and what you need to improve. Its hard at first, its always easy to blame others but once you are able to accept responsibility for each loss you will be so much better

So basically the way I see it, is if you've earned the next rank (Division or Tier) you will be able to win those games. Yes, I know it seems like its "everyone else's fault" but in reality its only your own. If you look to improve and rank up, you need acknowledge how you lost the game and what you need to improve. Its hard at first, its always easy to blame others but once you are able to accept responsibility for each loss you will be so much better

That is the case most of the time yes, but if by the first 8 minute mark top lane fed 4 deaths... as support, there is very little you can do to stop them from snowballing. You can ward as much as you can, you can watch the minimap and even help win your lane but if top lane is completely hopeless and you're required to stay bot lane due to an overly aggressive bot lane then I see very little a player can blame himself on as it is a team game. Well thats what used to happen to me, It doesn't happen much in OCE but that's generally the case in NA when i used to play ranked NA. Edited by Joey

I can strongly testify that this happens in my promos too, and all i can say is that you have to learn to carry, i went from bronze 3 season 3, and im in Gold now, its not all that  hard

I can strongly testify that this happens in my promos too, and all i can say is that you have to learn to carry, i went from bronze 3 season 3, and im in Gold now, its not all that  hard

Carrying depends on your role and because it is a team game, you cannot be expected to carry every game. However, everyone has got room to improve, if people stick at whatever role they like they will get better. :)

Carrying depends on your role and because it is a team game, you cannot be expected to carry every game. However, everyone has got room to improve, if people stick at whatever role they like they will get better. :)

This is also very true... idk, i guess im just used to being able to somewhat carry, bc i main ADC, with my most played champion being jinx xD

i started this season bronze 2 and i am in gold now you just need to practice and grind if you only play a few games its hard to go up i had to do my sliver 3 promos like 4 or 5 times