Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

Member Picture Thread

The one with the kids, i'm on the far right.

The one with a bunch of asian people: i'm in the middle with the purple Husky shirt. UW represent! (even though it was just a camp).

27002_506761056010_3508963_n.jpg

Xaos is one name I have used for years and a good friend of mine made this poster for me, but it is about 8 years old. More recently I look like:

943052_589796901045472_1988991045_n.jpg

If you where ever to go through my list of photos you would know that I just can't pick a look. See what I mean:

249459_219165144775318_2061078_n.jpg

Edited by DMSpooky

I figured I would bump this thing again, here is a photo of me and my lady (going on five years for dating) on the vacation we just took.

When are you popping that question? ;D

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:783]

Boot camp graduation, USNTC Great Lakes, Chicago, 1992. I was 20 in this photo. Good days. 

Sorry the pic is crap. Didn't realize. Ill get a different one later. 

Edited by Boba

Me in Guam trying on an "The Suit" my friend in Guam occasionally has to wear (EOD tech). I got to play with a real life EOD bot, they're much more intuitive than the ones in BF3 :-p

tim_eod_suit.jpg

Monkeying with a timelapse rig at the Jefferson Memorial in Washtington DC

timelapse1.jpg

@[member='AOBLXIX'] Hah! I wish it was mine :) A cinematographer friend of mine that lives in the Netherlands was visiting for a month and got some toys at NAB, we ended up making a big project out of it that (should be) coming out soon (ish). We both keep busy and it's a little side thing :)

Not to derail the thread but here's some of our timelapses from NYC

http://vimeo.com/70135371

What the fuck.... I was scrolling down and thinking.. awwww nice kid and then... and then.... I blinked and thought I was on /r/wtf

Someone, quick, eyebleach!

:blink:

Edited by slickfootanna