Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
l33tg00se

Whatttttup.

What's going on ADK!

My names Mark AKA L33T G00$E and I'm 21 years old. I've been gaming for around 10 years now and I mainly play Counter-Strike. I've been playing CS since 1.5 and I've played both competitively and casually. I've done everything from be on Surf teams to Scout teams to Scrim teams. I've led a couple teams/clans and most recently I was on the management level of a fairly large CS:S Community known as Bor3d Gaming. I also play BF and CoD on both PC and XBOX.

When I'm not gaming, I enjoy doing graphic design (my major in college), brewing my own beer, riding motorcycles, shooting guns and going on adventures with my friends.

I was in the Army for a short time as a 31B (Military Police) but was medically discharged. (Don't worry, I'm good.  :D )

I was brought to ADK by s1l3ntsh4d0w89, ProtossMaster Octavo after we played some matchmaking together on CS:GO. I loved the vibe that came off of the ADK members and their friends. Everyone wanted to win, but it was still okay that we lost because we were growing together as a team. You don't really see that in CS anymore and it was something that was just genuinely nice to see. After the last community I was apart of shut down, I didn't think I would find another community to be apart of but it looks like I was wrong and I'm happy to have found ADK Gaming.

I look forward to gaming with you all soon!

- L33T G00$E`

Edited by l33tg00se

Glad to see you found your way around the forums well! It was great playing with you tonight and look forward to it tomorrow.

If you have anymore questions about ADK, everyone here will be extremely helpful and polite and I'm always glad to help.

I look forward to fragging with you more tomorrow evening when I get my first ADK stream of the month going, show everyone we mean business.

Glad to see you found your way around the forums well! It was great playing with you tonight and look forward to it tomorrow.

If you have anymore questions about ADK, everyone here will be extremely helpful and polite and I'm always glad to help.

I look forward to fragging with you more tomorrow evening when I get my first ADK stream of the month going, show everyone we mean business.

Oh we will certainly show them what CS:GO is all about! Awp Squad will reunite for the world to see.  :stormtrooper:  :ph34r:  :lol:

What's going on ADK!

My names Mark AKA L33T G00$E and I'm 21 years old. I've been gaming for around 10 years now and I mainly play Counter-Strike. I've been playing CS since 1.5 and I've played both competitively and casually. I've done everything from be on Surf teams to Scout teams to Scrim teams. I've led a couple teams/clans and most recently I was on the management level of a fairly large CS:S Community known as Bor3d Gaming. I also play BF and CoD on both PC and XBOX.

When I'm not gaming, I enjoy doing graphic design (my major in college), brewing my own beer, riding motorcycles, shooting guns and going on adventures with my friends.

I was in the Army for a short time as a 31B (Military Police) but was medically discharged. (Don't worry, I'm good.  :D )

I was brought to ADK by s1l3ntsh4d0w89, ProtossMaster Octavo after we played some matchmaking together on CS:GO. I loved the vibe that came off of the ADK members and their friends. Everyone wanted to win, but it was still okay that we lost because we were growing together as a team. You don't really see that in CS anymore and it was something that was just genuinely nice to see. After the last community I was apart of shut down, I didn't think I would find another community to be apart of but it looks like I was wrong and I'm happy to have found ADK Gaming.

I look forward to gaming with you all soon!

- L33T G00$E`

What do you see yourself doing in the future with ADK?  This is not a negative question.

What do you see yourself doing in the future with ADK? This is not a negative question.

In the future I can see myself as a member of the ADK staff on the admin level if not higher helping grow and develop the ADK community within CS:GO and making sure players get the same ADK experience that I receive day after day.

Posted via the =ADK= Mobile App

In the future I can see myself as a member of the ADK staff on the admin level if not higher helping grow and develop the ADK community within CS:GO and making sure players get the same ADK experience that I receive day after day.

Posted via the =ADK= Mobile App

If you would like to discuss more specifics on this, PM me.

@[member='l33tg00se']

hey Mark...hope you are enjoying our little corner of the world...:)

I am! Thank you so much. I appreciate the warm welcome I've received.