Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Hi everyone,  I'll try not to ramble or write a book but I'll also try to be thorough :) 

My name is Steve,  I live in Columbus, OH, born and raised in Los Angeles, CA.  I'm happily married (20 years) and my wife plays games too which is a huge bonus.  I have 3 awesome kids who are teenagers, consequently they also play games too.  Product of their environment i guess :) Sometimes we play games all together which is pretty cool as no need to headsets as we're all in the same room. 

I've been playing games forever it seems now.  Started during Atari and Intellivision consoles, moved on to personal computer via my Apple //e and ][GS.  I changed over to PC gaming in the early 90's.  Got hooked on Unreal Tournament.  I later played the add on Tac-Ops for UT until it it died out.  I ported over a map from UT into Tac-Ops which was kind of cool.  I went back to console when I fell in love with Gran Turismo on the Playstation (original).  Got an Xbox (original) when friends were playing Halo 2 online.  So far I've had every console since then.  With the exception of the new one's, due to budget limitations (sigh). I still use my Xbox 360 and PS3 here and there. I still like to play through the Halo Reach and  Halo 4 campaigns and online with friends and usually my kids.   Nowadays I mostly game on my PC, which is what I consider a budget gaming PC, but for me it gets the job done.  

Professionally I'm a software developer and have been for 18+ years.  I love what I do and will probably keep doing it until I retire or expire.

Games I'm currently playing regularly is : Diablo 3 (with expansion), Warframe, getting back into Guild Wars 2.  I like to play Battlefield 3 and 4 but I'm not that good.  I like to play any game that involves team work.   I picked up a few games recently during the Steam sale, one of which my nephew told me about Guns of Icarus and so far it's pretty cool.  

Well I'll stop here and give your eye's a rest.. :) 

Feel free to ask away, I'm easy going and don't mind answering questions.  

Steve aka Nighthawk70

@[member='Nighthawk70']

cool beans Steve...welcome to the forums...you could all hook and play baldurs gate together...that would be awesome...

Darkelf1,  thanks!   That's one I wanted to pick up and forgot to until it was too late (off sale).  Last time I played that game was on PS2.  

Welcome Steve. I feel like we just spoke about gaming today. Haha. You will find some great passionate people in here would live gaming. We need to revisit Diablo 3 very soon.

Bjswick33,  I think we need to get your crusader leveled all the way up :)  

Yes we do. I thing that's a date for this weekend.

@[member='bjswick33'] - Only after we finish your brakes lol.. 

@[member='Nighthawk70']

Hello and welcome to the ADK forums and website!....Hope to see you in game!....

Best of luck and Cheers from another long time gamer!

@[member='KnightsX'] - Thanks!   Had the pleasure of playing with Titan14 tonight in Warframe.  

Whom do I ask for my application tags?  Titan14 suggested to me in teamspeak tonight, to ask for them.  

Hi everyone,  I'll try not to ramble or write a book but I'll also try to be thorough :) 

My name is Steve,  I live in Columbus, OH, born and raised in Los Angeles, CA.  I'm happily married (20 years) and my wife plays games too which is a huge bonus.  I have 3 awesome kids who are teenagers, consequently they also play games too.  Product of their environment i guess :) Sometimes we play games all together which is pretty cool as no need to headsets as we're all in the same room. 

I've been playing games forever it seems now.  Started during Atari and Intellivision consoles, moved on to personal computer via my Apple //e and ][GS.  I changed over to PC gaming in the early 90's.  Got hooked on Unreal Tournament.  I later played the add on Tac-Ops for UT until it it died out.  I ported over a map from UT into Tac-Ops which was kind of cool.  I went back to console when I fell in love with Gran Turismo on the Playstation (original).  Got an Xbox (original) when friends were playing Halo 2 online.  So far I've had every console since then.  With the exception of the new one's, due to budget limitations (sigh). I still use my Xbox 360 and PS3 here and there. I still like to play through the Halo Reach and  Halo 4 campaigns and online with friends and usually my kids.   Nowadays I mostly game on my PC, which is what I consider a budget gaming PC, but for me it gets the job done.  

Professionally I'm a software developer and have been for 18+ years.  I love what I do and will probably keep doing it until I retire or expire.

Games I'm currently playing regularly is : Diablo 3 (with expansion), Warframe, getting back into Guild Wars 2.  I like to play Battlefield 3 and 4 but I'm not that good.  I like to play any game that involves team work.   I picked up a few games recently during the Steam sale, one of which my nephew told me about Guns of Icarus and so far it's pretty cool.  

Well I'll stop here and give your eye's a rest.. :) 

Feel free to ask away, I'm easy going and don't mind answering questions.  

Steve aka Nighthawk70

I would like to say from all of the ADK staff, thank you for applying at ADK.  In the future if you are looking to help out with any of our game sections, don't hesitate to contact me or any ADK higher rank on exactly how to do that.

I play Guns of Icarus like crazy as well.  Check it out:  http://raptr.com/reidlosdog/games

I would love to play with you at anytime man.  My Steam name is "=ADK= reidloS doG"

Hope to continue to see you on in the future :)