Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Yanes

Favorite music?

That depends on what I am doing. If I am at work then I prefer more rock with some rap. If I am playing a space type game then more of a futuristic style kind of dubstep I guess.

Hey doods and doodettes. I gotta say I can groove to anything the is really catchy to me. However, musically I find my roots in Classic rock, Jazz, and Punk. when I say punk I don't mean FOB and Greenday (although I will dip back to middle school and listen to them now and then) Most of the punk I listen to is, The Ramones, The Misfits, Bodyjar, Bad Religion, Rancid, The Clash etc. I totally dig the fast tempo, aggressive style. It promotes a feeling of being active through aggressive emotions and i like that.

A few other of my favorite bands would be, Led Zeppelin, Grateful Dead, ACDC, The Used, Slipknot, Paul Simon, Florence and the Machine, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and some Bob Marley.  

Anything that if i listen to it.  It'll send shivers down my spine, make me feel big when I walk, or anything that I find an interest in bumping really loudly in my car.

I can listen to practically anything besides Jazz. (I dont know why, it just really seems too slow and I just don't like the way the music is incorporated).

Right now I listen to a few different groups, like Studio Killers or Monstercat, with the acception of Kendrick Lamar, A$AP Ferg and Rocky, Mick Jenkins, and Joey Bad(*bleep*).

I would have to say me and Fetty have became tight but J Cole sits at the top. Though since I have been away from home and not near all my country buddies I have been jamming to country at beach partys lol