Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Yanes

Favorite music?

So i am just curious about this what is your favorite style of music 

mine is parody i love music that sounds good and can make me laugh haha 

but as a actual style id probalby lean to Dubstep / electronic 

Post ur replys i wanna see what everyone is into :)

For me it depends from the weather, when its sunny I will be listening to electro/house/Dubstep, When It's raining, it's metal/rock time but when Its kind of windy with a bit of sun I listen to Orchestra and some orchestrate music that makes you feel like you're in a world full of danger and deceit...

Absolutely everything. I like a lot of music but I mostly listen to every type of metal. Metalcore, thrash, grind, groove, death, christian metal. If its hard I like it.

I would say I like anything except the new type of country music. It just plain sucks. Back in the 80s and 90s is when country was country. Anyways I do tent to listen to rock more than anything. I'm a fan of Foo Fighters, TOOL, and Bob Dylan to name a few. Also I tent to listen to podcasts and the O&A show.

I'm real weird.. I go from a 70's/80's/90's rock kick, to a electronic/Trance/Electro House..   depends on my mood.  When I programming it's all electronic music, keeps the flow going.. 

Any dubstep for you good sir?

I listen to alot of electronic music, like Chillstep, Liquidstep, harmonic dubstep, Trap, and any variation inbetween those.

I listen to Dubstep and Liquid Dubstep right now. But I am also a huge love of 80's music and modern rock. There is a new band out there that put their first album out last week, Starset... well worth a look up.

I enjoy a lot of music, but personally groups that have a similar sound to Oasis really please me. I love relaxed audio with harsh sounding vocals. Not like nails on a chalk board. But sounds like someone you wouldn't expect to usually be singing.

I really only have a distaste for country, And it's not the music itself but more or less the lyrics that go along with them, same can be applied to a large majoirty of rap music. I like some and have a distates for others simply because of the wording.

I like listening to hard rock/metal and some funny stuff, some of my favorites are Dimmu Borgir, Otep, and Cradle of Filth.  If I want to go a little lighter I go Volbeat, Polkadot Cadaver, or Trivium.  If I want to listen to something funny I go Wierd Al, Psychostick or GWAR.

Listen mainly by artist, so music I like it all over the board, but some genres that seem to be trending are symphonic metal, gothic metal, rock, indie rock, a bit of punk, and death metal. 

Few Artists (No particular order, no particular genre)

Rise Against

Epica

Delain

Arch Enemy

We Are Scientists

Foo Fighters

Lacuna Coil

Within Temptation

Sirenia

The Agonist

It all depends for me. I like some pop like p!nk, Adele and some Glee (since I sing also),

but I also like to dance so I like dubstep, EDM and also goes along with the fact that I kind of like raves/parties.

I also like older school hip hop like Biggie, Big L, Wu Tang.

Im an oldschool rap and metalhead but i listen and like music in every genre from johnny cash to bone thugs to the doors to lamb of god you can find good music anywhere!!

Right now I'm listening to the album Spitfire by Porter Robinson on Spotify and it's currently my favorite album, but I also thoroughly love rock. I usually listen to electronic/drum and bass while I'm working on homework/chilling.

I will listen to pretty much any kind of music, but my preferences would be rock and rap. Mostly rock, I hardly listen to rap. Currently, a band I've recently gotten into would be Final Confession. They have some really good songs, I enjoy them all. Also, a good song to listen to might be this one right here. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn58-Nl9NYw