Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
BgBang18

Free Newegg Tech Diagnostic

Hey guyz. Newegg has their Tech Diagnostics for FREE by using Promo Code FREETECH14.  Basically they can diagnose whatever your problem is on any device that can connect to the internet and tell you what's wrong.  Then they'll offer you a plan (which costs money) to fix it.  Once they tell you whats wrong, go ahead and fix it yourself!!  Happy Hunting.

Basically they are offering a free diagnosis from a remote connection, but I would be wary of what part of it will actually be free. Also since this is coming from Newegg i'd assume your in the safe, and that your computer won't be compromised like other "scam" companies out there tend to do and their computers end up on my work bench along with the sob story of how they got had either through the internet or over the phone scams.