Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu1I_Supvc8

Take a look! You saw it first.

Okay, after watching this is what I said to myself:

1) This should NOT be called Battlefield. When you picture Batttlefield you picture 32v32 warfare with tanks, choppers and all the liking.

2) Grappling ANYWHERE? Come on! +1

3) I love Cops and Robbers. This game seems like a tie between CS:GO and Rainbow Six Vegas. +1

What are your thoughts? 

this guy... "War on crime" Omfg. New title because this doesn't belong in Battlefield.

Bad company was a separate aside of battlefield but it was battlefield ... because it had war. Like Faction+ sizes. War of crime is more like gang to drug organizations size :/

This is my opinion. It doesn't feel battlefield*

I hope you guys realize this is 6 months old, there will be a brand new one at E3 this year... Be patient, there is already one hate forum post about. Just be patient...

Also, in a lot of countries the drug organizations are sometimes even bigger than that of one country's fighting force, don't under estimate a criminal group. BTW, BFH might have a bigger player count, and there will be vehicles like helicopters, and whatnot... Yet there might not be tanks, it depends on how EA wants to play it... I am fairly optimistic about this game, it might not appeal to die hard fanboys, but I am always open to changes.

All I want to do is play cops and robbers...

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!?

** as well as cowbows and indians =D

i love this game tbh lol i find it to be so much fun and along the lines of 32 v 32 there will most likly be servers that are that size lol 

and i do think it fits in the BF frachize imo it does still have choppers and heavy armor vech's just not as heavy as tanks and AA's lol 

they added so many things that i think are great and some that are pretty dumb but the game it self is amazing back in bf3 i was hoping BF would come out with a game like this 

i have always wanted to see how they would make a cops and robbers game and imo they did great and its not even finished yet lol

so i know its gonna be one of my favorite games at launch 

i personaly cant wait for this game to be at launch lol i give this game a 9/10 atm :D

From my playtime with it, although there are none of those annoying vehicles that irritate me to high heavens (tanks, military grade helicopters etc anything that cannot be taken down by gunfire) it still feels like battlefield. Its chaotic, which reminded me of battlefield 3's Seine Crossing or Grand Bazaar gameplay, while it has cool destructibility which is closer to Bad company 2 than battlefield 4 in my opinion. Good fun.

Didn't we have this conversation elsewhere? Anyway. I think it's gonna blow. Not wasting my money until I get some solid reviews online to confirm whether it's a decent purchase or not. 

@[member='ToxiiC']

I feel like this is going to be the worst battlefield they've ever made....

Story and theme wise?....probably.......Bug wise?......4 wins that hands down......

Cheers!