Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Pepsi

Website Upgrade, Theme, Little Of Everything

As some of you might know I have been working on a complete ReVamp of the ADK site since it seems our look is quite popular among some gaming community's who follow the same trends and games we do. In a venture to make ourselves stand out again from the pack Ive been slaving in the back end for AOB re-writting things, Photoshopping things and so forth. If you follow @ADKGraphics on Twitter you may have already seen a few images and so forth I have leaked of ideas and concepts. 

The reason for this post is that you may notice somethings on pages not looking quite right or seem out of align. The reason for this is that the pages that make up the bulk of ADK work on their own work outside the main theme and need to be coded one by one to which I am doing now. So yeah, don't think the pages are broke or that we don't know how to code, thats not the issue. The issue is that you are seeing the side effects of the new theme being finally implemented and tied in all together.

So yeah, cant wait till AOB releases this fully to our new main theme for our progression into 2014 and retire the old theme that worked so awesome for 2013. Don't be alarmed tho, this isn't going to be a drastic change. Its being built on the same theme we have had except even more custom, more complex coding and more of a bitch to take ideas from.

That should be it!

@[member='AOBLXIX']

@[member='Novaura']

@[member='VinasSol']

@[member='Bromance']

Sidenote:

Our H3 bars are staying. The ones with the 3 diagonal lines it. I came up with a lot of concepts for them but I just love Adidas shoes too much. Now you can't un-see that :D

Cheers!

Btw this is a very nice site for a clan website, I applaud!

-Clan +Community. There is a distinction my friend. We pride ourselves in being very laid back and much more accepting then the gaming clans running around.