Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

Admin Promotions - 5/17/2014

As you all have read in the other topic there were admin promotions coming, and now is the time. Like I mentioned in the other topic this won't be "everybody" who some people might think should be promoted but it still needs to be said that there are a lot of people who are doing great things for this community at this time. And just because someone doesn't get the "promotion" now doesn't mean that it won't come in the near future.  

So without further ado here's those who are being promoted:

Veteran Admins

• ProtossMaster - DayZ VA - Protoss has been with us for quite a long time.  As some of you know he did take a break from ADK for a short period and returned with a strong desire to bring DayZ back to ADK, and to get it to where it once was.  Through the hard work and dedication he has successfully accomplished that task, and actually going even further with it.  He always continues to place ADK at the top and I think it's something that everyone can see.

• Cagregorio - ESO VA - Greg is someone who has been with us for a long time and was also in the Battlefield section of our community.  During his time there, he put it a lot of time and hard work into helping keep the Battlefield Community up and running.  Meanwhile during all of the hours he spends with us, he also has a family.  And anyone who knows him knows that he's a great father and family man.  Before ESO was released Greg stepped up and offered to help.  The guild is now reaching 250 players and is continuing to grow, and the leadership that Greg has shown is one of the reasons why.

Human Resource Officer

• Pepsi - Many of you know that Pepsi has done a lot of work for ADK in many different aspects.  From promoting games, to leading games, rallying the troops for other games, to the awesome graphics work on the site.  But one thing he's always strives to do is make sure that people who come to ADK, respect ADK and actually want to be a part of it.  ADK is more than just a place for people to come and game, it is a home for many people and that is something which he takes pride in.  He's often found listening to people and talking to them about an issue which normally helps create a better understanding between all parties.  There could be more details of what this position offers but I think everyone out there understands what HR does.  

So please congratulate these 3 individuals on their new promotions.  You will be seeing the final steps take place over the next few days.  And like I've mentioned if you're not here or you don't see someone who is but you think should be, please don't let that be a downer on you.  Myself and other leaders appreciate all the work that many of you are putting in and it doesn't go unnoticed, but promotions are normally something that is talked about over an extended period of time.  So keep up the great work and it will pay off!  :)

First off - Thank you very much for this opportunity to continue to help ADK and its venture into MMO's.  I will do my best, and work to make ESO very successfully, and with the help of the Current Leaders and Officers i know we can do it.  

Second -- Grats ProtessMaster on your Promotion.  

Last - Grats Pepsi, you definitely desire this.  Hopefully i never end up in your office............

Grats to Greg and Protoss.

Id type more but neck deep in Photoshop and Coding. If you dont know why, you should be follow @ADKGraphics on Twitter ;)

Short & Simple, Thx <3

@Postmaster

@Cagregorio

@Pepsi

Congratz to all 3 of you. I've only really talked to Pepsi out of you 3 and he is a really great guy, I can just imagine you two being just like him. Look forward to meeting you guys eventually. Also @ProtossMaster nice to see you playing a little BF4 - unbind G  :lol:

@[member='AOBLXIX']

@[member='Novaura']

You guys going to promote Greg? I think hes waiting >_>

Wow HR is all over it.....

But on a serious note i would like to speak to you about back pay since the promotion on May 17th.  I still have not seen an increase.........j/k

No, but thank you Pepsi, TS has been done, and i know there has been things going on with the website, but i do appreciate your help, i know that when they get a moment they will fix it.   

Been 24 hours now...

Still waiting for someone to move Greg into the VA position. Yes, I understand things are going on and such and whatnot but it really does only take a few seconds or you can give me access and I will do it.

@[member='Novaura']

@[member='AOBLXIX']

@[member='VinasSol']

Because he was not online at all during the time I was on after the promotions went through and until I left for the weekend he was still not on. Thus I needed to go over some items with him before giving him the forum promotion.

Posted via the =ADK= Mobile App

Because he was not online at all during the time I was on after the promotions went through and until I left for the weekend he was still not on. Thus I needed to go over some items with him before giving him the forum promotion.

When will you be on.

I am on each night from about 7pm PST till 10:30 and weekends anytime you need me. Just let me know what works best for you.

@Postmaster

@Cagregorio

@Pepsi

Congratz to all 3 of you. I've only really talked to Pepsi out of you 3 and he is a really great guy, I can just imagine you two being just like him. Look forward to meeting you guys eventually. Also @ProtossMaster nice to see you playing a little BF4 - unbind G  :lol:

Well its a tradition that every VA must come from or be involved with battlefield.

@[member='Pepsi']

@[member='Cagregorio']

@[member='ProtossMaster']

Grats and cheers to all of you. I have only had time with Pepsi and Greg and it has been awesome. Well deserved. Thanks, guys.

I haven't heard an ill word spoken about you, Protoss. Only good things in TS. Maybe I'll get into DayZ one day.