Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

hi i am from sweden and i have a lot of play time. play Planetsidde 2 BF 4 Days (mod) and SA love the guys on ADK thay have learnd me a lot of stuff and i like planeside guys so nice and taking care of me and helping me oute whit almost any thing! 

hi i am from sweden and i have a lot of play time. play Planetsidde 2 BF 4 Days (mod) and SA love the guys on ADK thay have learnd me a lot of stuff and i like planeside guys so nice and taking care of me and helping me oute whit almost any thing! 

I too play Planetside 2. Look for me on Vexatious. I usually log on for alerts.

@[member='AOBLXIX'] Why didn't you ever respond to my "Introduce Yourself" post?  :mellow:  

Anyways, @[member='calle_97'] welcome to the forums! Thanks for the complements, I am sure our PS2 guys appreciate it!

@[member='AOBLXIX'] Why didn't you ever respond to my "Introduce Yourself" post? :mellow:
Anyways, @[member='calle_97'] welcome to the forums! Thanks for the complements, I am sure our PS2 guys appreciate it!

And that's the exact reason why I normally don't. And it's funny that you say this as recently I told @[member='Novaura'] that people normally say exactly what you said tonight when I respond on threads or status updates. -_-

Posted via the =ADK= Mobile App

And that's the exact reason why I normally don't. And it's funny that you say this as recently I told @[member='Novaura'] that people normally say exactly what you said tonight when I respond on threads or status updates. -_-

Posted via the =ADK= Mobile App

Just messing with you man. You didn't hurt my feelings. @[member='AOBLXIX']

Welcome  calle_97 .. I hope to  see you in TS.. maybe next time I am in I will keep looking for you so I can say hello.. I only  play BF4 right now.. but DayZ has been twekin my attention a lot.. I love zombie movies and games... maybe one day I might venture into that realm :)

Doc

@[member='calle_97'], congrats on your membership!  It is always a blast playing with you in Planetside2!  Keep up the good work and having fun with all of the PS2 community here in ADK.  If you need any help with anything in-game or here in the community don't hesitate to ask.  I'm usually in Teamspeak during your late evening hours and again during your mid-morning hours.

Edited by Diettinger