Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
GK_CHEF

an old guy recently back into gaming.

Hello,

I'm GK>CHEF and I'm a gamerholic.  Well used to be but getting back into the gaming community.  A few months ago I put away my XBOX and decided to build a new gaming rig for myself as I had been away from the mouse and keyboard set for far too long. I used to be part of ARS Technica's gaming group and was an admin for the Counter Strike servers back in the  day.  After building my new rig I started playing Battlefield again which has been a bit of an uphill battle as my keyboard mouse skills seem to have gone the way of the dodo. So I find myself  trying to build them up playing on the metro server. 

I found the ADK server and have played there for quite a bit over the last month or two.  I have to say that I have enjoyed most of the people that I have meet and recently started using the TS server to engage in conversation with some more of you which has been great.  I really had a great time the other day with Thatarabguy (think that was his old GT) who was nice enough to invite me to play in the Lockers server with some other ADK members.  Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and try not to make it generic and hope to have a chance to meet more of you. 

GK>CHEF

Yeah got tired of those 2 little joysticks and only a few buttons to work with on the Xbox controller.

lol I use a xbox controller to fly

Posted via the =ADK= Mobile App

Squaded up with you the other day on Metro if I recall correctly. Welcome. Glad to see you on the forums.  

Yeah I have been playing with a lot of you guys lately.  Yell at me if you get the chance I'm a pretty friendly guy :)  Look forward to playing with you more.  See you in Metro!  Or maybe Lockers now as well.

Welcome to the forums @[member='GK>CHEF']! I know i've seen you around in our servers and i'm glad that you took the leap to join us in TS. We have a good battlefield community going and i hope that you'll consider putting in an app and staying in ADK for a while!

chef it is great to see you took my advice :D  You`ll love this community and I cannot wait for you to apply for a member position! All the best

@GK>CHEF

Edited by Surdawi

Hey GK>CHEF I have seen you a lot in our server... I was playing against u tonight and I must say you are a good sport and player... keep up the good work.. join us in TS and let us know what ya think :)

Doc

Thanks @[member='Dr.Death'] I try to be a team player as much as possible  never worried about KD ratio so I will usually be the guy charging wildly into the frey trying to get some other crazy person to follow me :)  look forward to seeing you out there!!

@[member='SuiicideMushroom'] always glad to pass on some knowledge to anyone that wants it.  LOL  Goodness knows I can make it up if I don't have it and can BS with the best of them.  :)  Look forward to playing with you or talking with you in the TS channel.

@[member='Surdawi']  Really glad that you were on the other day.  So far a really great time meeting everyone and playing with the group.  People like @[member='MrsVirtue1776'] and @[member='Virtue1776'],  and you of course @[member='Surdawi'] and @joker are on the ball when you have time to admin the servers.  Hope you all know how much the community appreciates your hard work. It can be a thankless job so thank you.  I have even had a chance to converse with @[member='Pepsi'] who was really cool to talk with.  Anyway great job and thanks for letting me play with you all keep up the good work recruiting and administrating/ 

@[member='Surdawi'] @[member='MrsVirtue1776']  I will be filling out an application after I return from a trip I will be taking as I will be AFK starting on the 20 thru the 28th.  But upon my return expect to see an application and thanks for getting me interested great group of people to be associated with.

GK>Chef

@[member='GK>CHEF']

Welcome Chef! Glad to see you posting an intro thread. I enjoyed finally meeting you in TS after coming across you on the battlefield so many times:) Ready to squad up when you are!

Hey @[member='Marcinkoman']  look forward to seeing you in game again it was great talking to you on TS the other night lets do it again and have some more fun.  See ya soon!  Heck I'd be playing right now if it wasn't for work. LOL

GK>CHEF

Thanks @[member='Dr.Death'] I try to be a team player as much as possible  never worried about KD ratio so I will usually be the guy charging wildly into the frey trying to get some other crazy person to follow me :)  look forward to seeing you out there!!

Welcome aboard.

I look for that kind of play, join me on lockers and I can help you make those pushes work.

@[member='Full-Tilt-It']  look forward to seeing you out there.  we definitely need to get on and push the ramp or back stairs. No point in sitting back.  See you on the server.

GK>CHEF