Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Windows7323

Hello there!

Hey guys! My name is Windows7323, or Colton, whichever you prefer. I'm sort of a younger member here by being 14 years old. A lot of you might already kind of know me. I hang out a lot in the BF4 and BF3 Teamspeak. I am primarily a PC player. The first big PC games I got into were Team Fortress 2 and BF:P4F. I built my first PC when I was around 10, and ever since I was little I have been intrigued by mechanical things. I have had to learn everything about PCs by myself. My parents think I'm nuts most of the time. 

This fall I will start my freshman year of high school. I hope to be an electrical engineer and/or a mechanical engineer after I attend university! 

I love games that involve strategy and teamwork. I am one of those people who just can't play a game, like Battlefield, alone. It just gets boring for me. Operation Locker on BF4 and Metro on BF3 (no explosives) were the first ADK servers that I really played. I have a ton of fun on your servers and hope it continues! 

Thanks for reading! Just coming here to say hello! 

Hey Windows.  Glad to see you around the forums.  Did you put in an app?  I love seeing you in teamspeak.  I think Mr. Parker is nuts for working on computers as well.  lol  I am computer illiterate.  Have fun and I hope to see you around.

@[member='Windows7323']
Your not alone :) but I'm abit older than you :)
It's good seeing you on the forums since I saw you both in teamspeak and In game.
Welcome to the forums man :)