Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Fuz

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I apologize if I'm stepping on someone's potential love for this, but that looks absolutely horrendous to me. I genuinely wish that Michael Bay and his ilk, like Uwe Boll and Roland Emmerich, would just stop making movies.

I apologize if I'm stepping on someone's potential love for this, but that looks absolutely horrendous to me. I genuinely wish that Michael Bay and his ilk, like Uwe Boll and Roland Emmerich, would just stop making movies.

I like my childhood being raped. Reminds me when I was 10 at uncle Davids house.

This might be a crash and burn, likely will be best to watch this while at least half shit-faced when it's on the satellite, really doubt it's worth seeing in the theater.  Upside Megan Fox is still not hard to look at, just saying.  I wonder, she must have made up with Michael Bay, I bet that means he knows what the top of her head looks like better than before hehehe.  I mean she was obviously cleaning his house on her hands and knees to get a part in his movie again.  Honestly what were you sick bastards thinking.

I'll wait for it to show up on iTunes. I'm not a fan of Michael Bay (he's only producing) but this doesn't look that bad to me. I have no loyalty to the older material anyway. Was never my thing. 

I am on the fence about this. I can see the potential for the newer generation. That really is who this movie seems made for. I find it hard to believe they had the original generation of TMNT fans in mind.

I personal had my kids watch the original movie the other night instead and they all loved it!!!!

I'm glad I didn't have to pay to see this movie.  Seriously.

Entertainment-wise, sure, it was entertaining.  As long as you keep your childhood in a separate box.  Or the graphic novels wrapped in plastic, never to be opened again.

The Shredders armor?  *facepalm*

I did appreciate this rendition of Splinter, though.  That might be the only thing I enjoyed about the movie.

This was the WORST thing they could possibly have done to make a TMNT Movie, the only good thing about the entire movie was splinter.

The absolute Lack of anything remotely like the original cartoons and shred's armor.

I hope your so blind drunk when watching this that you can't see it.

I like my childhood being raped. Reminds me when I was 10 at uncle Davids house.

That is just wrong in so many ways. 

As far as the movie goes. Shredder was a bit over the top. But it was definitely TMNT overall. It was enjoyable to say the least.