Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Zeliounz

'Get the fuck off my lawn'

Before I continue, no, I will stay on your lawn. 

Anyways, time to move away from that obscure reference. My name's Alex, and under advisement of a certain recruiter, I was told that linking an image that shows my FB profile is enough, but fuck that. I enjoy all games, and am currently building a PC. I'm pretty laid back, but I do get heated about things I'm passionate about. So, prepare to have a 'discussion' if you're any of the following: Moronic, stupid, idiotic, bigoted, intolerant, rude, dick-ish, or just plain mean. (Also, if you're religious, just don't discuss it with me - that's the simplest way to avoid an unwanted argument!) 

I'm so ridiculously terrible at making forum posts as well - it's one of my many talents. I'm just your average Joe, graduated from high school, working, and just want to have fun with people who want to do the same. I don't fucking know anymore, this is rambling on and on, I'm 17. I have no preference, is there really anything else that's relevant to this introduction? 

In all seriousness, I REALLY suck at these things. Hello, hi, how are you? you're great? good, bye now, I'll be playing video games if you need me.

Edited. While we do support a free atmosphere some of that stuff in your post really just wasn't needed. - Novaura

Welcome Zeliounz. I think you'll find ADK a community filled with good people and hope U enjoy your time with us.

I hid a bunch of posts.

Its finals week, I am tired and stressed out ---- I hid a ton of posts and locked the topic.

Sort this out in a PM guys before we de-rail an introduction thread too far for everyone and their mother to see.