Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Been lookin for a Bf group to roll with for awhile, and most u guys i played with/against act like actual people.

Ive played every BF but first one, al pc but BC1-2

I also enjoy competitive MMO's   starting from ultima online, asherons call, darkfall1/2

On mmo's i am active part of Blood monarchy, weve been around for years but they dont play much else, and well i like to shot people with guns sometimes too

my names Jesse, from indiana

im 34 married , i have a 12yo son,

welp bout it.

Thanks

@[member='Finaldoom']

i like to shoot people with guns...spoken like a true american...:)

That's more of a quote from a Texan  :ph34r:

@[member='darkelf1']

The south shall rise again ehh?  I'm thinking less Civil war, and more of a toppling of a corrupt govt.

when do i know if i get in community, id also like to admin when i play during late nights/early mornings, everyone ends up leaving cause of people breakin rules

hey hey

Can anyone answer question for me?

when do i know if i get in community, id also like to admin when i play during late nights/early mornings, there are no admins and server is a mess

how long till i can join or use tags in-game on bf4

You'll have to apply to become a member of the largest gaming community in the world. First, read the rules here:

http://www.adkgamers.com/forum-6/announcement-2-adk-rules-and-policy-please-read/

(it's very short, you can read it on the crapper.)

Second, fill out an application after reading the requirements:

http://www.adkgamers.com/adk-recruitment.html

After you become a member, you can apply to become an admin. Spectating on the servers and reporting people is always helpfull (I do it from time to time, it's fun. Sometimes I do it naked just to see if anyone is paying attention.)

Helping out around the site and responding to posts is probably the only reason why they decided to let my ass in. Good luck!

I played asherons call myself!!!! my all time fav game it was my first mmo and till this day I haven't found a pvp system like that one had back in the day when u could change up ur cast as a mage and such to get kills. and loved the fact u could buff your armor.

AC was sweet, but no theres been nothing like it, in ac i was in underworld dreams on DT PvP server, then i started playing darkfall online and join up Blood, been active member there for 6 years or so

been unable to get on ts server, just says this every time

<22:15:45> Trying to resolve hostname TS.ADKGAMERS.COM
<22:15:49> Trying to connect to server on TS.ADKGAMERS.COM
<22:15:54> Failed to connect to server

ill try again later,