Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Some of you might have been wondering or guessed why I was looking for what kind of Android devices people have.   Well the reason is because there will be an Android App released in the near future, we are just waiting on a few more things before it gets published to the Google Play Store. 

At this current time it will really only be the forums and a few other pages, but the main purpose of it is to make browsing the forums easier on all of you as well as getting real time notifications to stay up to date with your posts.  

A few people have been using it so far and have enjoyed it, and have been giving feedback that has been quite positive.  Some feedback that's been given is:

• Ease of use browsing and using the forums
  • Private Messages
  • The fact that it's an app that can be installed and don't have to use the "mobile" version of our website. 
  • Notifications keep you in the loop with your posts

DOWNLOAD LINK

At the current time there won't be an iPhone app due to the cost required for a developer license through Apple.  I don't have the funds for that at the current time so hopefully down the road it will be possible. 

It's fricken awesome!!!!.................Can't say enough good stuff about it.....Get it when available, if you've got a droid device....You won't be disappointed....

Nicely done, @[member='AOBLXIX']

Cheers

Not Galaxy S (THE VERY FIRST ONE) supported.

Ugh...

Can't upgrade till the end of the year.

I'll see what I can do for that.   What android version are you on? 2.1?  

But I know there's more android users out there!    Get your butt in gear and go download it :) 

I'll see what I can do for that.   What android version are you on? 2.1?  

But I know there's more android users out there!    Get your butt in gear and go download it :) 

Android™ 2.3 and it still does not work.

@AOBLXIX

i'm still waiting for the splash screen.......................................................;)

if you need ADK on the go, this is the app... :Eating Zombie: ...

Edited by darkelf1

@AOBLXIX

i'm still waiting for the splash screen....................................................... ;)

if you need ADK on the go, this is the app... :Eating Zombie: ...

That is not a high priority issue so keep waiting. . 

I was the first to rate it at the Google Play Store!....for those who have and use it, get in there and rate it.....for those who haven't tried it and you have Android devices, I'd highly recommend it.....It's good and the pushed notifications keep me informed of what's going on ....need one for Webadmin now.....oh.............@[member='Prophet'].............@[member='AOBLXIX']......punishments and bans on the go......what a concept.....lol

Cheers

@[member='Homeboy55']

you should always think android...apple sucks...I don't need play store...just give me the apk...

Android android android. Keep calm and used android! GOSH

@darkelf

Thanks, I mix em up a lot, depending on the need ...lol

The app, imho, is a great tool to stay on top of postings, meetings, notifications, etc., while on the go....I can handle the ads as they don't seem to get in the way of doing what I intended...

Cheers

I guess my question should of been, will ADK offer a paid version so those of us who hate ad's don't have to see them.

Posted via the =ADK= Mobile App Edited by HaRdLy007

I have been looking into a paid version but as this is still relatively knew and there's only about 40 downloads so far it's not worth it at this point. But I have been looking to see if there's a way that I can make it so certain groups like the donor clubs don't see ads

Posted via the =ADK= Mobile App

@[member='HaRdLy007']
Got to keep it happy for the forum police. Repeat after me, Ads are good....Ads are good.....lol

Yup......

Will be pushing a small update for the app here shortly.  It will be a test for ads with certain groups so I will be asking for help from them when that gets released.  

If we meet this months donation goal with all of the donor clubs that have been being purchased there might be the possibility of getting the iPhone app going.   :)

Even though we're only 9 days into the moth we are still having a good month due to the new donor club donations but would still be nice to get to the main goal which would help in the long run :) 

I couldn't find it in the play store searching "ADK" or "=ADK="   .. But i did find it searching "Gaming Community."     Any way to pick up the "ADK" through their search engine more to make it easier to find? (on your side, like tags or if it's even possible)

Edited by Mao Zedong