Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Bob_Lee_Swagger

Bob Lee Swagger reporting for duty!

My name is Wyatt, I have been playing ADK for a while but just made a account. I got my in game name(Bob Lee Swagger) from a friend for sniping people from "crazy far" and the only ADK server I play on is DayZ.  Besides Dayz I play Smite as the person who does super good(Mercury) or ridiculously bad(using a tank) and I also play CS:GO as the player who gets kicked for sucking. :rolleyes:

I have played DayZ since vanilla days and have played almost every mod that is on DayZ commander plus some.  It pains me to say it but I helped with the Breaking Point mod when it first came out, even the people working on it called it broken point.  I think Epoch is as good of a experience you will ever get on the DayZ mod and don't plan on leaving it any time soon.

In game I will play as a hero or bandit depending on the mood I happen to be in, if i had to wait to join the server I will most likely spray anywhere near you when i see you.  I play alot solo and with a group,  I don't care if I have to play alone I just enjoy playing. 99%of the time you will find me sniping because I find it to be more rewardable when you land a shot. :ph34r2:  I used to be a good pilot but its been a while so i tend to get reckless and crash.  :angry: 

Besides playing games I enjoy many outdoor activities such as Tennis, Soccer, Hiking/Backpacking.  I live in the wonderful state of Washington so I get to do plenty of it.  As long I feel like doing so in the rain!  :lol: 

See you on the battlefield soldiers! 07 

If you see me in game or in teamspeak come say hey :D  especially you Tex! 

Edited by Bob Lee Swagger

SWAG MASTA FLEX.... i do have to apologize for my teamates KoSing you after you did communicate to me in proximity chat about dropping your gun.  THey didn't hear on over the fifty cal that they just needed to waste my ammo with, they were a bit trigger happy.

however! we should get up and do some missions together, holla at me in teamspeak man :)

and WELCOMEE

@[member='Bob Lee Swagger'] hey there!! ^^ Glad to see ya here, welcome to the community! (even though you've been playing on ADK servers quite a while now) :P such a stranger in TS but outgoing in game lol. Hope to catch you around again soon on Chernarus1 :D

Hey Wyatt! I believe I have seen you in game multiple times! believe we have actually had a couple good firefights! Ive got to agree with the Tex thing hahaha she is a pretty cool admin. hope to see you around

Hey Wyatt! I believe I have seen you in game multiple times! believe we have actually had a couple good firefights! Ive got to agree with the Tex thing hahaha she is a pretty cool admin. hope to see you around

Glad I had the opportunity to shoot at ya! Haha definitely see ya around, ps I like your name

Awww guys i'm blushing here ^^ @[member='Bob Lee Swagger'] @[member='1337Sniper'] you know you guys can also hop in my channel on TS and say hi too! :P btw gonna try and make it a point to team up with ya today Wyatt! Hope you're ready

Thank you and I will take you up on those missions!  I hope you got that brief of my body, that thing cost me my life!!!!

I think I do remember getting that. Then was quickly gunned downnnn the next day.