Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

Member of The Month - NEW!

As some of you have probably noticed we have something new on the website which is "Member of The Month" 

This is something new that we will be doing within the Community.  This will be chosen by the leadership, and might normally be an actual member who has been seen stepping up and doing great things.   BUT due to the amount of leadership that we have within this community it might also be a 'leader' who has been doing a great job and stepping up to the plate to do great things for =ADK=. 

Each Member of The Month will get:

• T-Shirt
  • Locked "Member of The Month" Channel in Team Speak that will be noticeable when you first join.  

Now the first MOTM is Y3K-Daniel, and he will be lucky as he gets not only the rest of this month, but next month as well.     Daniel was chosen as he has done quite a lot for this community over the years and most people know nothing about him.  He has done quite a lot of "Server Admin" work for us and many of you might not even know that.   The Team Speak server that we are using has been set up by him as well as multiple game servers that we run.   Without him and his professional recommendations that he has made ADK might be a different place.   

So Thank You Daniel!   We appreciate all that you've done for the community!

Well, guess I am not lurking in the corner for the next month....

Seriously though, thank you to @[member='AOBLXIX'] and "=ADK= Leadership" for making me Member of the Month, and the first one at that.

Also thank you to everyone who posted above (and anyone who may post below).

For those who don't know me, it is probably down to the fact I am not a player in the more popular games at =ADK= and I am also not the most active poster on the forums. However I have been around for a few years now, joining back when TF2 was our most popular game, wow those were the days! I have been a TF2 admin for most of that time, and took on the task of looking after the backend of our TS3 server last year. So I am around a fair bit in the background, but publicly more of a lurker ;)

Anyway, enjoy the servers and keep them populated, especially Teamspeak!

(Since we moved our TS3 server it has seen more users on a regular basis and our rank on GameTracker is currently the highest we have ever seen, so keep it up!)

Edited by Y3K-Daniel