Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
lolzfortrolz

cocktails

so today is my last day at our Belgian sea,and we desided to try a cocktail bar

i really did not know what to choose,so I said 'suprise me'. and he made a hurricane,and it was awesome.

do you guys know any cocktails? do you guys make them yourselfs? summer is comming and  i really like to make them,alcoholic and non-alcoholic,so please share some tips and tricks :)

One of my favorites that I do from time to time is 1 part Skyy Vodka, 5 parts Lemonade (Like Country Time) and 1 part Grenadine. If done just right, it fades from green to yellow to red. 

Edited by MyCatFarted

I have to agree, a good whiskey is where it's at. However, my parents and wife drink a lot of jagerbombs and since no one likes whiskey (except my mom and her jack-n-coke), I don't drink it that much anymore. A fun way to drink whiskey (if you don't possess said 'man card') is called a jameson pickle back. Take a shot of jameson (or any whiskey- I prefer jack daniels) and chase it with a shot of pickle juice. Get the buzz without the whiskey taste. Messes you up real quick.

I usually just grab rum or vodka, pour it in a glass and down the hatch it goes. But I have heard hurricanes are a pretty strong drink though.

Edited by Endless