Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

Ultra Rapid Fire rockets further into the future!

You’ll have to dress warmly for the rest of the week, the cooldowns from Ultra Rapid Fire are sticking around a bit longer. Originally intended as an April Fool’s joke, your enthusiasm has us sold that U.R.F. should be available as long as any other featured game mode.

Due to ultra rapid obnoxiousness, we’ll be removing a few more champions from the U.R.F. queue (you can still be OP in custom games):

• Hecarim
  • Soraka
  • Nidalee
  • Alistar
  • Kayle
  • Skarner

Enjoy U.R.F. through Sunday, April 13.

SOURCE

While there's good news that it's being extended slightly, there's still some bad news.  

It's not being kept around for longer (although hopefully they'll change it)   AND they took out even more champs from the queue. -_-

Well I have to say I fully agree with the champions they removed, I felt that there was too many game changing champions that the banning phase was basically a useless event. With this people can really focus on a set group of champions to ban without fearing that they haven't left out any champion that could absolutely dominate their team.

I love playing it.. but oddly enough I'll be happy to see it go.  Since they came out with it I haven't played any ranked... and I need to into it because I'm getting some bad habits playing this blood bath style game.

Best game mode NA!

It's just fun to be able to destroy someone with 1 hit. . lol    But I still wish they would allow the "OP champs"     I mean it's already OP as it is, and it was just too damn funny to either 1 shot someone with a spear or be 1 shot by a spear.    Or see a bronie running all over the map, and heals for days. . 

It's just fun to be able to destroy someone with 1 hit. . lol    But I still wish they would allow the "OP champs"     I mean it's already OP as it is, and it was just too damn funny to either 1 shot someone with a spear or be 1 shot by a spear.    Or see a bronie running all over the map, and heals for days. . 

haha i completely agree! it would have been fun atleast if they did it for the final day! so people would be like. THAT WAS FUN! or thatssssss why they were banned....