Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
LaithSJ

New member in ADK

Hello everyone

im new here i heard about this site from Bf3 .

its an amazing website that every gamer must Sign up for it .

amazing servers , amazing people .

my favorite game is BF3 , but i hope that i get BF4 for free cuz i dont have the money to buy it :D

In the end i say " all the best for everyone that who works to make this site better and better ".

Welcome to the community! Glad to see you here and thank you for the kind words.

Was nice to see you on Teamspeak last night...

T you my friend .

ilast night i had a problem in my Mic :( but today i will buy a new one , cant wait to join to you .

Hope you hang around the BF3 servers more. Need more nice folks like you. And feel free to hop into our TS. We don't always use voice, but a lot of times, there's people talking and having fun.

Im very luky , cuz i meet You all , last night i were in TM server and i listen to some people and i had a funny time there even that i did not speak cuz my mic is broken :(

i hope that i meet you there .

:) thx

Hey @[member="Laith SJ"] Glad to see you in our forums. I hope you have good luck in joining ADK and also getting BF4 for free. Here is a website which sells Battlefield and other games really cheap so check it out. ------> https://www.g2a.com/?___store=englishus   :D

@[member='Laith SJ']

BF4 isn't even worth being free...:)...

There goes darkelf trying to darken the mood :P

@[member='Laith SJ'] welcome to the community! If you have any questions feel free to ask :D hope to see you around!

Hey Laith those are some words of wisdom right there! BF3 is definitely a pretty chill game, although I personally enjoy DayZ! I would definitely recommend trying it out if you haven't already!

There goes darkelf trying to darken the mood :P

@[member='Laith SJ'] welcome to the community! If you have any questions feel free to ask :D hope to see you around!

Thank You so much for your wards :)

hope to see you too :)

Hey @[member="Laith SJ"] Glad to see you in our forums. I hope you have good luck in joining ADK and also getting BF4 for free. Here is a website which sells Battlefield and other games really cheap so check it out. ------> https://www.g2a.com/?___store=englishus   :D

thank you and yea i need all the luck to get bf4 for free :D , i saw the store it has a nice prisez , thank you for the information my firend , hope to see you around :).