Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
GCG00

new here!

Hey all,

My name is Carlos.  I am new to these forums, although I am not new to the ADK servers.  I started on bf3 and now play on op lockers no explosives in BF4.

A little about myself...hmmm I live in cali, played collegiate football in my undergrad...next going to get my teaching credential and maybe my masters.  If Im not playing battefield Im usually playing WOW, but starting to dab into LOL and DOTA.  but usually im open to try any game and see if i like it 

Well thats a little bit about me. figured i would create an account on the adk website since i mainly play on you servers.

* sorry for the crappy punctuation and stuff its 2am and im tired

Cheers,

Carlos aka GCG00 in bf4

Welcome to the forums.  Which college did you play for?  I am really big into the Dallas Cowboys.  I can't wait till football season.  If you haven't put in an app, you should do so.  Hit me up in teamspeak some time.

@ Mrs.cm3parker - ya i played at butte college in cali. then got a scholarship to ODU in virginia. wasnt eligible in the NCAA (found that out 6 months after i had already been there) then got a scholarship in canada (where im originally from).  ya i cant wait for the nfl season to fire up, like always

thanks everyone for the welcome

@[member='BENSON519'] - thats a name i recognize from the adk servers. you have had your fair share of jumps on me

For sure ^_^ And I'm in Sudbury, Ontario!

Home to the largest nickel deposit in the world and on huge smoke stack of pollution lol and people wonder why I got cancer ;P

How about yourself, where in Cali are you ^_^?

Oh and hit me up on WoW sometime, I don't play as often anymore, but my battletag Hillcry#1148

Edited by Hilcry/Jolly

yes, we run into each other a lot on ADK's servers, pretty much the only servers i play anymore! going to start playing server #3 some more as i really like the new maps

For sure ^_^ And I'm in Sudbury, Ontario!

Home to the largest nickel deposit in the world and on huge smoke stack of pollution lol and people wonder why I got cancer ;P

How about yourself, where in Cali are you ^_^?

Oh and hit me up on WoW sometime, I don't play as often anymore, but my battletag Hillcry#1148

im in chico.  originally i moved from victoria, bc, and was born and raised in calgary, ab.  ya i havent played wow since season 14 and a bit of 15 but when i jump on ill add ya.  what server do you play on? im on bleeding hollow

what server do you play on?

I play on Garrosh :3

I might not be playing later month though cause I'm out of cash for a subscription, but definitely back on next month ^_^

hey @GCG00,

Welcome !

If you would like to be accepted in the ADK platoon you will need to first apply to become an official member.

Once this has been done you can re-apply for the platoon !

Thanks & good luck!

Cave

Carlos, I am on the same page as you. Not new to ADK but new to the forums! I hope to see you around, and if you have a bit of time on your hands I would recommend trying out DayZ!

Carlos, I am on the same page as you. Not new to ADK but new to the forums! I hope to see you around, and if you have a bit of time on your hands I would recommend trying out DayZ!

the stand alone or the arma mod?