Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

For The Love Of Ponies - April Fools

So many of you are probably breathing a sigh of relief right now after a day full of Ponies.    I know many of you tried to get away from the ponies but that only lasted for so long.   :)

Anyways we hope you didn't get upset or were offended by our April Fools joke.   While browsing other sites I didn't really see anything like what we did, so I think it definitely stood out from any others.    And that's what we try to do here at ADK.   

Now some of you are probably wondering how it went down and went down and  have probably been asking around.   Well truth be told it was only about an hour before midnight AZ Time that it all went down.     I was browsing another forums that I browse daily for updates and such, and something just made me thing "I want to go do something stupid to the ADK site"  so I went and grabbed Pepsi, asked him if he was busy and wanted to do something with me to the site and it went from there.    We ended up grabbing Nessa and it got hammered out in an hours time.  

So that's how it all came about, and the reactions were priceless within the first few minutes that the ponies were live!

And you can see here that we reached the most people on the site this morning. Probably looking to see if it was gone as April 1st was another record breaking day for (registered) members online.   So I think the word got around about the website, and people had to come look :) 

f1f9f45b78abefc6bc132dde58b8a2ad.png

Now that April 1st is over, let's hear the stories about your visit to the website.   Give your reactions, and anyone who might have been around you when visiting the =ADK= Website.  

We hope you all enjoyed it and I think that might have been the first and last since nothing will top that.   :P

I visit this website a lot and my roommate is not much of a gamer but he does see me coming to ADK website almost every day.

April 1st i came to check on stuff once, saw the ponies and waited for april 2nd for my second visit of the week..

Its so hilarious cause I just asked @[member='Novaura'] about the idea like 30 minutes before you grabbed me. I knew what I wanted to do and the vision. Then you showed up and had the same thought in mind it was just so priceless. 

Hope people took screenshots!

Pony theme in one hour. I deserve a raise :P

As soon as I saw it, I knew what was up. Got a kick out of it, though I kept trying to find certain options (not as much contrast as the black and white). I liked the eye look of...whatever one was at the very bottom of the pages (blue one).

I wasn't in the best of moods that day. Then I opened my browser and saw and ADK homepage plastered with ponies. Simply put, I haven't laughed quite like I did upon seeing that in a long time. It was the funniest thing I saw all day. Definitely worth it AOB. It will be hard to top this, but I have faith that you can do it!

My Sister walked into the room and said whats wrong with you she saw the ponys. I said its an April fools joke she proceeded to say Ha GAYYY. As she walked out of the room. Also it made posting things hell cause i changed the font to black and when it switched to the normal ADK i had to fix all of my posts. Best troll / April 1st ever.

It was rather harsh on my eyes due to color issues, so I didn't really use the forums much that day, but for an April Fools prank it was good.

I never hopped on the MLP bandwagon, and generally steer clear of memes in the first place, so it didn't bother me in general.

I went to show my friend the site for the first time, saying how neat the idea is and that he should definitely join up...

And let's just say both our expressions changed pretty quickly when we seen the background of the site, he was no longer interested LOL

Still a neat joke, I thought someone took over the site but also did not know that it was April 1st xD