Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

The evolution of League of Legends, today

http://youtu.be/misAyNLuoQg

The future of League of Legends is Ultra Rapid Fire and the future is right now. Set to go live next preseason, this massive update will help every player make impactful plays at every stage of the game. To give you a taste of this bold vision of the future, we’ve enabled a special preview queue that’ll be live for the next week. Check out a few of the hardest hitting changes:

• Every champion begins the game with 80% cooldown reduction on abilities, activated items and summoner spells
  • Casting spells is fun, but running out of mana isn’t, so mana and energy costs have been removed
  • Marksmen could dole out tons more damage, so attack speed bonuses for ranged champions have been doubled

Later today, Cloud 9 and TSM will square off to claim the first ever pro U.R.F. victory - catch the action at lolesports.com. Or give Ultra Rapid Fire a shot yourself! We’ve opened up the mode to normal and Co-op vs AI queues – play a game and you’ll earn an exclusive summoner icon that’ll land in your account within three days.

SOURCE

Yo. . closet LoL Fans. . I know you're out there in this community.     And I know you're thinking this is the best damn thing ever done.    So come out of hiding and enjoy this game mode!   Show your support so they keep it around!

Now you better go post your summoner names so we can find you!

I thought this was a April fools joke, I logged in though and there it was!  Very weird game play.

Ya, Riot likes to have some fun with their April fools jokes like removing Revive because they're run out of Revives from the mass amounts of deaths occuring in URF.