Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Dalriaden

Yeland Lee arrested

The FBI arrested California Democratic state Sen. Leland Yee and others in a massive sweep Wednesday morning.

As part of the raids, Fox News has learned that the FBI also arrested multiple people including Raymond Chow -- one of the heads of the Ghee Kung Tong, a Masonic organization. Both federal and local authorities were searching locations on Wednesday morning in San Francisco and Sacramento; local TV stations spotted law enforcement searching Yee's office at the state capitol and even caught the senator being led away in handcuffs from his San Francisco home.

The FBI would not divulge details on what led to the arrests, or what the individuals are charged with, but local reports claim Yee has been charged with public corruption and bribery.

Yee, a longtime California politician who is currently running for California secretary of state, served in the California Senate since 2006 and his district represents both San Francisco and San Mateo County.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/26/california-state-senator-arrested-in-fbi-sweep/

Now if they'd just get Feinswine, and Pelosi.

Third state democratic senator arrested in california in 3 months lol.

Wish I could focus on one partys bad dealings, but my conscious gets on my case when I lie to myself.

Wish I could focus on one partys bad dealings, but my conscious gets on my case when I lie to myself.

Never said the republicans werent guilty of something but so far 3 senators in 3 months arrested for corruption have all been democrats. List gets quite a bit longer when it comes to adding in new york and illinois. I'm sure there are corrupt repubs, they just don't get caught as easily as the democrats apparently.

Never said the republicans werent guilty of something but so far 3 senators in 3 months arrested for corruption have all been democrats. List gets quite a bit longer when it comes to adding in new york and illinois. I'm sure there are corrupt repubs, they just don't get caught as easily as the democrats apparently.

Chris Christie would agree with you.

New York assemblyman: William Scarborough had his home and offices raided by the FBI in an attempt to investigate the claim that he had fudged his travel expenses and cheated the taxpayer out of thousands of dollars.

Democrat mayor in North Carolina Mayor Patrick Cannon resigned in disgrace after being arrested on corruption charges.

Rode Island democratic Speaker of the House Gordon Fox resigns after his house and office raided by fbi, so far no charges.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/125134-the-filthy-four-democrats-who-have-been-arrested-or-raided-by-fbi-this-week/

New York assemblyman: William Scarborough had his home and offices raided by the FBI in an attempt to investigate the claim that he had fudged his travel expenses and cheated the taxpayer out of thousands of dollars.

Democrat mayor in North Carolina Mayor Patrick Cannon resigned in disgrace after being arrested on corruption charges.

Rode Island democratic Speaker of the House Gordon Fox resigns after his house and office raided by fbi, so far no charges.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/125134-the-filthy-four-democrats-who-have-been-arrested-or-raided-by-fbi-this-week/

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_scandals_in_the_United_States

In the hopes that this highly biased thread has no more cherry picking. Let's act like I copy and pasted everything there.

I'm curious as to the bias and cherry picking you speak of. If you can find any republicans arrested for gun smuggling or corruption in 2014 feel free to post it.

I'm curious as to the bias and cherry picking you speak of. If you can find any republicans arrested for gun smuggling or corruption in 2014 feel free to post it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/exclusive-fbi-arrest-rep-grimm-pal-charges-election-fraud-article-1.1578466#ixzz2ruWsRjCD

That took less than a minute to find.  A great quote for this topic should be this:

"A typical vice of American politics is the avoidance of saying anything real on real issues."

~Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/exclusive-fbi-arrest-rep-grimm-pal-charges-election-fraud-article-1.1578466#ixzz2ruWsRjCD

That took less than a minute to find.  A great quote for this topic should be this:

"A typical vice of American politics is the avoidance of saying anything real on real issues."

~Theodore Roosevelt

So arresting the one time girlfriend of a republican is the same as a state senator who attempted to ban guns and violent video games for offering to smuggle shoulder fired missiles bought from Muslim extremists in the Philippines? There's a distinct logical fallacy there that is so blatantly obvious it shouldn't have to be pointed out.

Again point out the cherry picking, where are Republican politicians arrested this year? So far you found a one time girlfriend where the politician wasn't charged. I'll be more then happy to make a thread about one if I find news of it, I despise politicians of both parties because they're all lying hypocrites but so far I've seen no news of one being arrested in 2014.

Edited by Dalriaden

So arresting the one time girlfriend of a republican is the same as a state senator who attempted to ban guns and violent video games for offering to smuggle shoulder fired missiles bought from Muslim extremists in the Philippines? There's a distinct logical fallacy there that is so blatantly obvious it shouldn't have to be pointed out.

Again point out the cherry picking, where are Republican politicians arrested this year? So far you found a one time girlfriend where the politician wasn't charged. I'll be more then happy to make a thread about one if I find news of it, I despise politicians of both parties because they're all lying hypocrites but so far I've seen no news of one being arrested in 2014.

They are not the same thing.  But they both fall under the title of corruption

$300,000+ of illegal funds were being transferred in that allegation.  Chris Christie basically blackmailing a mayor into a corner that makes him look unsuitable for re-election is a misuse of power.   If you want to say one of the leading Republican presidential candidates isn't a Republican, fine. 

Another example:

Creating a fake scandal in order to try and hide campaign efforts for conservative organizations, costing a total of 14 million dollar of tax payer money to cover up the truth.

Again, if you don't call these scandals and just throw them off and say that democrats have been the only naughty people, that is exactly what cherry picking is.  If you want to call republicans you don't like non-republicans and $300,000 of illegal funding is nothing big in a federal election campaign (and simplify it as a girlfriend being bad), great.  Keep doing your thing.

To respond to your last statement and overall tone that changed from the original comments, if corruption is only corruption by arrest, then President Nixon was a saint.  The crimes that go uncharged in the country of the U.S. are the most detrimental, especially when our government continuously wants money to play a part in our elections, not be a true federal government of a republic.  I posted that quote cause this is exactly what every illegal corrupting scheming asshat would love to see: the common people bickering over the facts.  Keep our eyes on the news, don't listen to the educated, and most certainly defend our ideals that we grew up with.  That will keep us in this wonderful spiral of insanity that took place in this thread.  Enjoy another quote:

"We often Give our enemies the means of our own destruction."

~Aesop

P.S. I gave up on politics a long time ago.  I'm 23.  I'm tired of it already.  Real problems will be fixed by scientists, the rich, and the common man.

They are not the same thing.  But they both fall under the title of corruption

$300,000+ of illegal funds were being transferred in that allegation.  Chris Christie basically blackmailing a mayor into a corner that makes him look unsuitable for re-election is a misuse of power.   If you want to say one of the leading Republican presidential candidates isn't a Republican, fine. 

Another example:

Creating a fake scandal in order to try and hide campaign efforts for conservative organizations, costing a total of 14 million dollar of tax payer money to cover up the truth.

Again, if you don't call these scandals and just throw them off and say that democrats have been the only naughty people, that is exactly what cherry picking is.  If you want to call republicans you don't like non-republicans and $300,000 of illegal funding is nothing big in a federal election campaign (and simplify it as a girlfriend being bad), great.  Keep doing your thing.

To respond to your last statement and overall tone that changed from the original comments, if corruption is only corruption by arrest, then President Nixon was a saint.  The crimes that go uncharged in the country of the U.S. are the most detrimental, especially when our government continuously wants money to play a part in our elections, not be a true federal government of a republic.  I posted that quote cause this is exactly what every illegal corrupting scheming asshat would love to see: the common people bickering over the facts.  Keep our eyes on the news, don't listen to the educated, and most certainly defend our ideals that we grew up with.  That will keep us in this wonderful spiral of insanity that took place in this thread.  Enjoy another quote:

"We often Give our enemies the means of our own destruction."

~Aesop

P.S. I gave up on politics a long time ago.  I'm 23.  I'm tired of it already.  Real problems will be fixed by scientists, the rich, and the common man.

I have to disagree if you think the IRS targeting selective groups based on political affiliation is a fake scandal.

That's like calling benghazi or fast and furious fake scandals.

Before the Obama administration gave an inaccurate narrative on national television that the Benghazi attacks grew from an anti-American protest, the CIA’s station chief in Libya pointedly told his superiors in Washington that no such demonstration occurred, documents and interviews with current and former intelligence officials show.

It's not the IRS's job to be biased when passing non profit status to organizations, it has its guidelines and rules clearly laid out and isn't a political tool for whatever administration is in power. I've already agreed that Christie is corrupt and odds are should be in jail, and odds are so should Grimm. He more then likely knew about it. Both sides are corrupt as hell.

tumblr_lsq4vtkwL71qjkzz8o1_500.jpg

I have to disagree if you think the IRS targeting some politically affiliated group is a fake scandal.

It's not particular political groups the IRS was looking at, it was some politically affiliated groups based off a new government regulation that mandated they do so.  They investigated both republican and democrat affiliated groups based of a new rule.  This is why nothing has come from this investigation.

That's all I got.  Good discussion.  See you in ESO :)

Supporting either party is honestly a practice in retardation. They're both ugly nasty halves of the same coin. As long as we support either party. We're failing our children. The next generations will not enjoy the thought of The United Soviet States of America. We're moving away from democracy and moving into communism. Sharing the wealth. Mandated healthcare. Rights being taken from us left and right. The American spirit of freedom is dying. This generation's youth don't give a fuck about working hard and earning your keep. They want shit handed to them and they would rather not have to lift a finger if at all possible. It is truly the death of an era. You all will get to witness the fall of a free America. And a majority of the citizens openly support this by supporting one of the two major parties.

Disclaimer: For every young person who will respond and say. "Oh I don't want any hand outs. I want to work my ass off and earn my life." Shut the fuck up you lying faggot. 

<3 

Supporting either party is honestly a practice in retardation. They're both ugly nasty halves of the same coin. As long as we support either party. We're failing our children. The next generations will not enjoy the thought of The United Soviet States of America. We're moving away from democracy and moving into communism. Sharing the wealth. Mandated healthcare. Rights being taken from us left and right. The American spirit of freedom is dying. This generation's youth don't give a fuck about working hard and earning your keep. They want shit handed to them and they would rather not have to lift a finger if at all possible. It is truly the death of an era. You all will get to witness the fall of a free America. And a majority of the citizens openly support this by supporting one of the two major parties.

Disclaimer: For every young person who will respond and say. "Oh I don't want any hand outs. I want to work my ass off and earn my life." Shut the fuck up you lying faggot.

<3

This would only be true if our government was the one making the calls. Governments have less power today than they did a century ago. Its been proven time and time again that the world is being driven by those who have money. They are making the differences in the world, and much of it is good. I mean look at Africa. Bill Hates has basically single handedly destroyed malaria there. In what time in history can we say a man stopped the spread of a disease simply solely because he existed? You can say this youth doesn't care about the u.s. As much as previous generations, but what reasons do they need to care? Its government is completely unresponsive to their woes (jobs, sickness, mental disabilities to name a few) because of political grid lock between two parties.

Its always better to do something than nothing.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

<3

Woops sorry for entering this so late, but I just noticed you just bashed me and my generation, now I shall call down hells fury.

Ok now yes I agree with your point on blindly following the two parties that's why I'm, and the majority of my generation, a mix of the two, though we generally lean to be more liberal on most stances. What everyone loves to point out about the two main parties are the most extreme sides, both are equally insane, but there is a middle ground.

Kk...uhhmm on to your notion that we are moving away from a democracy to a more communist state, ok....just because there's mandated healthcare does not mean we're communist. Simply put we are trying to follow in the steps of both canada and Europe. Think about it this is practically a prototype, so you really think it would be perfected, in the first...shit when did they enact it, I'd say two or three years I don't know call me out on it if you want I don't care.

Ok now that those points are taken care of onto the real reason I replied to this, your jab at me and my generation. Ok...where to start, oh yeah first off fuck off, secondly are you saying that our generation doesn't want to work and just wants to sit on our asses simply because we don't want to go to school and enter into crippling debt? Why should we have to dedicate practically the first 20 years of our adult lives paying off the debt we accumulated in four years of undergraduate college and two in grad school, of course varying for different fields. Don't you dare bring up the point that we should be working through all of high school saving up money for college, oh back in my day I had a job and paid for my schooling my self....bla bla bla. Shut it there are many flaws in this stance, first what if the student doesn't have a car and can't go to the job, what if they have an after school activity to go to, for instance I participated in the marching band at my high school, you know how much time it takes up? Every damn day I was doing something for that band. Oh well if it's interfering with jobs then they should quit, oh and then lose all social interactions, yeah that's a good idea.

Go fuck yourself, don't insult me and my generation because we want help going through college, even though with the help we ask for we're still gunna have crippling debt. We're not asking for handouts, we just want some amount of fareness, think about it when you were going through college it wasn't a necessity, now it is, if you don't attend college you won't be able to support a family, all we ask is to change with the times.

This a damn warning watch what you say about my generation here, not every one who checks the politics forums is apart of the older generation, so have some decency for the people that make up the majority of this community.

Oh finally watch what you fucking say, yeah it's a gamming community, but come on have some class and don't through out words like the ones in the last paragraph.

On a side note, I gotta come here more often this is fun!! : )

Woops sorry for entering this so late, but I just noticed you just bashed me and my generation, now I shall call down hells fury.

Ok now yes I agree with your point on blindly following the two parties that's why I'm, and the majority of my generation, a mix of the two, though we generally lean to be more liberal on most stances. What everyone loves to point out about the two main parties are the most extreme sides, both are equally insane, but there is a middle ground.

Kk...uhhmm on to your notion that we are moving away from a democracy to a more communist state, ok....just because there's mandated healthcare does not mean we're communist. Simply put we are trying to follow in the steps of both canada and Europe. Think about it this is practically a prototype, so you really think it would be perfected, in the first...shit when did they enact it, I'd say two or three years I don't know call me out on it if you want I don't care.

Ok now that those points are taken care of onto the real reason I replied to this, your jab at me and my generation. Ok...where to start, oh yeah first off fuck off, secondly are you saying that our generation doesn't want to work and just wants to sit on our asses simply because we don't want to go to school and enter into crippling debt? Why should we have to dedicate practically the first 20 years of our adult lives paying off the debt we accumulated in four years of undergraduate college and two in grad school, of course varying for different fields. Don't you dare bring up the point that we should be working through all of high school saving up money for college, oh back in my day I had a job and paid for my schooling my self....bla bla bla. Shut it there are many flaws in this stance, first what if the student doesn't have a car and can't go to the job, what if they have an after school activity to go to, for instance I participated in the marching band at my high school, you know how much time it takes up? Every damn day I was doing something for that band. Oh well if it's interfering with jobs then they should quit, oh and then lose all social interactions, yeah that's a good idea.

Go fuck yourself, don't insult me and my generation because we want help going through college, even though with the help we ask for we're still gunna have crippling debt. We're not asking for handouts, we just want some amount of fareness, think about it when you were going through college it wasn't a necessity, now it is, if you don't attend college you won't be able to support a family, all we ask is to change with the times.

This a damn warning watch what you say about my generation here, not every one who checks the politics forums is apart of the older generation, so have some decency for the people that make up the majority of this community.

Oh finally watch what you fucking say, yeah it's a gamming community, but come on have some class and don't through out words like the ones in the last paragraph.

On a side note, I gotta come here more often this is fun!! : )

Oh you hipsters. You're so cute in your liberal socialist rage. 

Mandated healthcare will lead to mandated other things. No more guns. No more freedom of speech. This country wasn't built on the socialist movement that is sweeping Europe. This country was built on the American Dream. This isn't country is the biggest boss on the planet because we earned it. We built the economy. We built the military. We operate on the basis of making your own choices to be the best you can be. While you're stamping your foot saying Mandated healthcare is amazing and great and we're more like Canada and Europe. The middle class is being crushed between the jackboot of this silly movement to communism. The middle class is where America has always had its pillars rested on. This country will collapse right after the middle class does. 

Why? Because the middle class is the hard working Americans who are the consumers. We pay all the bills and we buy all the products that our capitalist country needs us to buy. All of you uneducated little hipster cunts holding your hand out to Obama. Waiting for him to make your life easier so you can blow dandelions into the wind instead of dreaming big. Instead of aiming for the stars and busting your ass to be something. You would rather be mediocre crap on the wall that the middle class foots the bill for.

Honestly. Fuck you. I don't need to pay your medical bills. It isn't my problem if you're socialist scum. I earned my paycheck. I earned my money and I worked to get it. I aimed for exactly what I wanted and thanks to this wonderful FREE capitalist democratic nation. I got it. I can do whatever I wish and I can go as high as I wish and if I don't want to foot the bill or my small company I work for footing the bill and potentially laying me off so that we can have some mandated healthcare like Canada. Then that is my right to say fuck you. Why should I pay more and small business owners pay more so that everyone can get healthcare? If these people wanted healthcare. They would have the drive to find a way to afford it. There are plenty of fucking programs to better your education or to provide the technical training that would provide you with a better paying job that allows you to pay for your own fucking healthcare. Stop being a lazy piece of shit and go do it. Most of these programs won't even put you in debt. 

finally. To your long winded rant and rave. I'm part of the current generation. I'm only 26 and I'm embarrassed for my current generation because you are embarrassing. You don't even have a clue what built this country and what sustains it. Yet you're all so ready for the government to spend my hard earned money and my boss' hard earned money so you don't have to. Fuck you. 

And I'll say as I please. Thank you very much. The liberal scumbag in the White House hasn't succeeded in taking that right yet. 

@[member='Muhrder']. You know I sense a slight amount of anger in your post. First off I know that the middle class is what makes the U.S. Much to your surprise I pay attention to what is occurring in today's society, I have taken plenty history courses of America in the early to late 1900's. Yes I know that makes me no expert, call me out of in since I'm a hipster liberal socialist cunt in your words, but I do hold a basic knowledge on the platform.

Ok I don't understand why you keep pointing out that we all want to be mediocre crap on the wall, when does busting my ass of on college every day, while I'm worrying if my parents will be able to afford to pay off my tuition bill even with the financial aid I'm recieveing, mean that I'm doing nothing. How does: striving for honors, applying for internships, helping my friends, helping the band, and all the while playing video games with this community, mean I want to be a mediocre peice of crap on the wall.

Do you want to know why you should pay for a global healthcare, because some people can't afford healthcare, and yet they need it, oh you're gunna throw out well if they can't afford the healthcare they don't deserve it, they're not working hard enough for it. Well guess what how does a mother working a small business from 2 in the afternoon to 3 in the morning, while dealing with a drunken husband, paying for a kid to go to college, and the other kid being a dumbshit and breaking his car, not deserve healthcare. Oh yeah they're just waiting for our Obama savior to come in and "hand" them everything obviously.

Side note I don't like Obama, not every college kid praises him and kisses his ass. Don't jump to conclusions in your argument, always have evidence backing up your stances. Albeit I fell into this trap in my earlier post and I am sorry for that I should have checked your profile to see your age , I am also sorry for setting a tone of anger and swearing in my post, I am sorry for that, even though I can see that that is the tone of most of your post, it's actually very embarrassing if this is the tone of the post of an ADK member, have some damn class.

You can be an honors student in college and still have a job. The "Whoa is me" garbage is pathetic. With all that your parents have done for you, you sit there and talk about your parents having to pay off YOUR tuition. How about you get off your fucking privileged ass and get a fucking job. There are plenty of college kids that excel in school and still work. One of my best friends was at the top of his class as a mechanical engineer and guess what? He worked TWO jobs to help pay for his tuition.

Countless college students end up going absolutely nowhere because they(or their parents) did nothing but pump money into a school without thinking about what they were getting themselves into. Are there successful students? Of course. If there weren't, then there would not be a reason for them to exist. I'm sure it's safe to say that most students end up paying off their(or their parents' debt) for a good portion of their initial after-college life. It's all part of it. The smart ones realize it and accept it. The ignorant ones bitch and moan about it.

http://www.adkgamers.com/topic/35760-whats-your-occupation/?p=158634

@[member='Phreaktaco']

He is ex-Navy and he has plenty of fucking class. Show some damn respect and get that silver spoon out of your mouth.

@[member='Muhrder'] Love you, brother.

@[member='DestinedToFlail']    Oh this iisssss fuuunnnn!!! 

I'm not bitching and moaning about the fact that I have to pay for college loans I'm simply using the the fact that my parents are helping me with my college as a way to...whats the term...oh oh build a case...I think that's it.

Guess what I am not privileged, I am far from it.  My parents are could barely pay the 182 dollars left after my financial aid, they went the entire winter without heat because they had to help me through college.  Call me out on the fact that they did all this for me and I'm a stuck up privileged ass, I don't care, neither of you are addressing the issues of my post all you are doing is making jabs at me and the fact that I'm "privileged and stuck up liberal cunt."

Do you know how hard it is to get a job when you live miles away from any city, when you don't have a car, when your mother has to work day and night woops she can't give me a ride, when your father steals any money you have out of your wallet, and spends it on drugs.

I'm completely ready to pay for my student loans, even though thanks to Obama, he has created a program where people going into the human services field (social work, or anything related to psychology really) can have their debt created in their undergraduate career nullified.  I just think that some of our European brethren have the right idea on either have college education cheaper, or in certain cases free.

I tried keeping this non personal, but both of you have repeatedly brought this onto me, learn to argue, you have refused to address my stances you just make jabs about me, this is damn gracefulness you are part of ADK learn to debate, I was under the impression you were all mature (to an extent) but you both have proved me wrong.

I have no reason to give @[member='Muhrder'] respect from the experience that I have had with him, thank you for the service that you have completed to our country I greatly appreciate it, but that gives you no right to act the way to have.

@[member='DestinedToFlail'] Just because a person is apart of a military branch does not mean he has class, might I bring up the case of Abu Gharib, might I bring up the countless instances in the Vietnam war.  I know plenty of military personal that have no class, and are simply apart of the military to "shoot shit up, and kill some sand ninjas."

I'd like to say that I am sorry for making this post personal, I would very much appreciate it if we could draw this debate back to an objective view.

@[member='Phreaktaco'] You are a fellow =ADK= member. I love you for that, but posts do nothing but make you nothing more than a turtle that pops his head out from time to time only to repeat yourself in different ways. @[member='Muhrder'] has class. Is he an asshole? I'm sure some would say so, but oh well. Honesty offends some people.

You bring up military atrocities and expect that to cover it? Is that it? There are awful people in EVERY occupation. The good always outweigh the bad.

Think about your statement...if the military is as bad as you attempt to make it sound...would it be what it is today? NO. Are some foreign armies run down to hell due to corruption? I'm sure it's safe to say that.

Grow the hell up and man the hell up. Show some respect for yourself and others because nobody is going to show up to your pity party. Earn your keep and quit expecting a handout. 

Blaming Obama for pretty much everything isn't going to get you anywhere and is a tired ass argument. Feel free to replace him with another President and it will pretty much sound the same.

I'm done with trying to talk sense into an immature "whoa is me/fuck the government" child. Have a nice life <3

@[member='DestinedToFlail'] Damn fun fun fun!!!

I never said there were not awful people in every occupation, I was just stating an argument against your point of saying he served in the military show him respect, I am apart of a very small minority that do not throw out respect for people unless they have specifically done some thing that affects me or I have seen.  I'm happy he defended our country but that doesn't mean I respect him for it.  I never even said the military is bad, I just said there are cases of people in the military that I am expected to respect for no reason, that have blatantly done something that does not deserve my respect. Finally I never said I blamed Obama for everything, I actually really appreciate the help he is giving my field, do I praise him no, do I hate him also no.

Though I disagree with your labeling of me as immature, actually I am I'm apart of a damn gaming community, and the hate the government part (slide down two posts to This could be bad for ADK and I state that I too hate government haters) It has been fun debating with you, and though you probably wont want to, I hope to see you in later posts.

Edited by Phreaktaco

@[member='Muhrder'].
Side note I don't like Obama, not every college kid praises him and kisses his ass. Don't jump to conclusions in your argument, always have evidence backing up your stances. Albeit I fell into this trap in my earlier post and I am sorry for that I should have checked your profile to see your age , I am also sorry for setting a tone of anger and swearing in my post, I am sorry for that, even though I can see that that is the tone of most of your post, it's actually very embarrassing if this is the tone of the post of an ADK member, have some damn class.

Apology not accepted. You're a hypocrite. You fling an anger laced post then when someone responds passionately in response you attempt remove any and all passion from your posts, falsify an apology for your actions then attempt to demand someone show damn class?

Lol. You want a decent response boy? Keep dreaming. Respect is earned. Your long winded hypocricy laced posts mean nothing. You're atleast an idiot. At most a confused little college boy.

Fyi. The excuse of. "Bohoo I live in small college town. I can no find job." Is horse shit. You're a lazy shitlicking liberal scumbag who doesn't want to work just any old job to get you through life. You're a big time college student. You're a pathetic excuse for the American Dream. Mommy and daddy struggle to cover 200 or so of costs for you? So you claim that you care about it and you are so glad the government handouts on my dime make it so they don't have to pay more. You're an idiot. Legitimately stupid and lazy. Got internet to play video games but you can't get yourself a part time job as a CSR rep. You can do that from your computer. 90% of higher learning institutions have work programs. Small towns are surrounded by farms or land that needs worked. Envolopes need stuffed. Papers need delivered. If you gave two shits about your parents struggling to pay for YOUR education. You'd do something about it. Everything I just mentioned would get you atleast 200 dollars a month.

You can be the disrespectful little twit that you are all you want. And I'll continue to scornfully heap disrespect towards you until you're worthy of respect. As for why should you respect me? You shouldn't. I went into service for my country. Did my dues. Went to war. Earned my medals and came home and got a job and started working. I started a family. I helped my girlfriend start her own business and I've helped at my brother's bar when little shitbag college kids like yourself turn out to be shitty employees. I can't punch you in the face. You owe me nothing. So you shouldn't respect me.

But. Just saying. You're welcome for your education and healthcare subsidized by my taxes. I've done all this. Hope you do something so you're not a god damn waste of my investment in you.

You can be an honors student in college and still have a job. The "Whoa is me" garbage is pathetic. With all that your parents have done for you, you sit there and talk about your parents having to pay off YOUR tuition. How about you get off your fucking privileged ass and get a fucking job. There are plenty of college kids that excel in school and still work. One of my best friends was at the top of his class as a mechanical engineer and guess what? He worked TWO jobs to help pay for his tuition.

Countless college students end up going absolutely nowhere because they(or their parents) did nothing but pump money into a school without thinking about what they were getting themselves into. Are there successful students? Of course. If there weren't, then there would not be a reason for them to exist. I'm sure it's safe to say that most students end up paying off their(or their parents' debt) for a good portion of their initial after-college life. It's all part of it. The smart ones realize it and accept it. The ignorant ones bitch and moan about it.

http://www.adkgamers.com/topic/35760-whats-your-occupation/?p=158634

@[member='Phreaktaco']

He is ex-Navy and he has plenty of fucking class. Show some damn respect and get that silver spoon out of your mouth.

@[member='Muhrder'] Love you, brother.

@[member='DestinedToFlail'] <3. Don't worry. He doesn't have to respect me for my choices or beliefs of views. Because that is a human thing to do. Liberal college boys raising the fist of their digital revolution on a gaming community forum (Yes. @[member='Phreaktaco']  This is an obvious sarcastic ploy on your moronic snide remarks of this being a gaming community. So diverse and passionate thoughts mean nothing.  Don't worry. We caught the hint.) don't have a clue about how the real world works. He doesn't work. He doesn't attempt in any way to help his parents pay for his education. He has no real world application of his flawed and socialist Canadian beliefs because he isn't a hard working middle class citizen. Currently. He qualifies at the poverty level. Taking all the hand outs afforded him by the liberals who would hate for him to break a sweat and earn his keep. Or hey. Atleast help his parents pay that 182 a month. Don't sweat it. I prefer the respect of my peers. Not the respect of the worms under my feet. 

@[member='Muhrder']. Ok I concede, I'm done. You guys have both beaten me and I give. While I don't necessarily agree with your stances and you opinion of me, but hey I've made plenty enemies in my lifetime what's two more, you presented them much better than I did, I let my emotions get a hold of me and it shows in my posts. I'm sorry for the way that I acted, and I hope that you will forgive me. I feel like we got off on the wrong foot, I hope to see you both in later posts where we can have a debate when I'm not so emotional.