Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
ErrorSeven

Hey look, a person.

Hello ADK. 

Recently joined the ADK outfit on Planetside 2 and have enjoyed my time there so far. Thought I'd go ahead and join the website! I mainly play Planetside 2 and ESO at the moment but if there's a nice group of EVE players here, I'd love to get back into that. 

For those who play PS2, I'm pretty much terrible with vehicles but trying to get better! I'm usually a heavy assault cause when doesn't a rocket launcher come in handy? Willing to play any class as needed though! If you ever need another trooper for your squad, let me know!

Looking forward to the ESO launch! Already got my pre-order and all so if anyone is looking for a gaming buddy during the early access my ID is @Errorseven.

See ya around!

Hello ADK. 

Looking forward to the ESO launch! Already got my pre-order and all so if anyone is looking for a gaming buddy during the early access my ID is @[member='ErrorSeven'].

See ya around!

Nice, if you have any questions let me know.  See you in game.