Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
ianc1990

Hello all!

Hi Guys.

I recently came across the ADK servers and quite liked the locker only server :) - of course, it has now been "favourited"!

I'm from York, in the UK and relatively new to PC gaming - used to be on PS3 until I recently spent £££ on a new PC after someone from work persuaded me to!

Looking forwards to meeting a few other gamers for some fun games on BF4!

Ian

Welcome, good luck on your app, should be smooth sailing as long as you meet the teamspeak and post requirements.

Especially feel free to join us in teamspeak any time. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

A quick question - any other games anyone on here recommends apart from the ones ADK hosts?  Not necessarily multiplayer but looking to populate steam a little :)

Ian

We can always use more people waiting in the queue for Lockers, but don't be selfish. There is some great play on the others as well. I spent last night first time in China Rising maps. (Not sure how I got the DL as I only paided for Second Assault but no complaining.) Tent shredding dirt bikes! Loads of fun but would have preferred two-stroke bikes.

Welcome and ENJOY!!