Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
wjchoi0212

Playing instruments

Hey, its Choi. 

Just wondering, are there any people playing instruments?

I know McThump plays the guitar and piano.....

I recently composed a new music piece/ piano solo

Inspired by watching one of the country side documentary..

Hope you guys will like it...

I am trying to get inspiration...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue5Rxqm565c

I used to play piano when I was younger, but forgot mostly all of it and don't know much about music to properly critique you.  However, I did listen to your piece and I did enjoy it, it's very nice.  I also like the title, it seems to fit the music.  good luck :D

Used to do piano and later trumpet, and my fingers still remember some of the trumpet notes, but I think I've somewhat forgotten how to read music (not note lengths, but which note is where on the page :P)

Used to do piano and later trumpet, and my fingers still remember some of the trumpet notes, but I think I've somewhat forgotten how to read music (not note lengths, but which note is where on the page :P)

That's what everybody say..... you forgot how to read music, you your inger doesn't.... It's like you can't forget how to ride a bicycle... It's the muscular memorialize? 

I used to play piano when I was younger, but forgot mostly all of it and don't know much about music to properly critique you.  However, I did listen to your piece and I did enjoy it, it's very nice.  I also like the title, it seems to fit the music.  good luck :D

Thank you Very much :D The title of the piece was given by my girlfriend.......

That's what everybody say..... you forgot how to read music, you your inger doesn't.... It's like you can't forget how to ride a bicycle... It's the muscular memorialize? 

Is that true?  I've never tried and it's been so long.  Maybe I should try taking piano lessons again, I've always regretted battling my parents to let me quit. 

Is that true?  I've never tried and it's been so long.  Maybe I should try taking piano lessons again, I've always regretted battling my parents to let me quit. 

That's what my teacher told me.... When I played piano over 2 years, that's when I started Sonatina, I quitted piano for 6 months, and I restarted, it was kinda hard for me to re-read all the notes, but the ear and the finger was alive. :3

Been playing bass for about 20 years. Right now, its in storage. I still take it out and play around with it once in a while, but living in an apartment complex, its hard to hook it up to the amp and really go to town. It's difficult to find a decently priced left-handed acoustic bass that sounds decent. 

I do not play (get ready for this) 

The piano or violin. 

So many stereotypes have just been blown apart. 

Edited by Phire

Let's see...

I've been a percussionist for about 26 years now. I started training as a vocalist at the same time.

I also can handle a variety brass and wind instruments.

Of particular interest, I am working on teaching myself digeridoo and ukelele, which are fun.

Offhand related is that I also DJ. :)

Piano, drums and guitar.  Haven't owned a piano for a number of years so I'm really rusty and the drums went into storage when my daughter was born.  Now I just get to work on the guitar when I have personal time, which isn't often.