Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Dalriaden

Best verizon phone on the market?

Samsung Galaxy S4 or S5 with the Galaxy Gear Smartwatch....great stuff...

watch seems nifty, but even while being in the army I never got into wearing a watch, I always carried in a bdu/acu pocket >.>

the best phone on Verizon is the one they won't get...fuckers...the sony z2 has gotten some good reviews...but it won't be out for a couple months...Verizon sucks for phones...I'm still rocking my gnex from Verizon...the last decent phone they had...thank you modding community for keeping it alive...

Well I know some friends in the Samsung Company, and there are going to say the Samsung Galaxy will be priced around 749.99 without contract, so maybe 99.99~199.99 with contract. The Gear 2 a.k.a. The Galaxy Gear will be priced around 299.99 so there would be a possible bundle with the phone. Also there is something called the gearfit, it is a wristwatch kinda thing.... that is priced around 199.99~219.99... That's what I would try.

I have Verizon, and I currently own the Note 3 and the Galaxy gear smartwatch. I love both of them. Honestly, I will have to say I had the LG G2 for a little while, and I kind of miss it, but then I couldn't have my watch. :P

The note three is pretty cool, but like you said at the top, the best phone on the market is going to be the s5. Just remember, as soon as you buy one, something better is going to come out :P