Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

As the title suggests I am from Hawaii. Not born and raised, but been living here for over 8 years now. Let me first answer some common questions asked of me real quick. I do not wear hula skirts (only on holidays). I do not live in a grass hut on the beach. Yes we do have internet here and not it is not ran by hamster wheels and coconuts. Okay so now those common inquiries are done. Been playing PC games for close to if not two decades. My first multiplayer game was Rainbow Six (the first one). I've played Counter-Strike, PlanetSide 2, MineCraft, well just look at my Steam Account and you'll see what I have played more recently. I enjoy playing games with team effort elements. So when I found ADK's servers I checked out the TeamSpeak and saw how often the channels are populated. So for the past week or so I have been playing on ADK servers. The guys I play with from ADK are all friendly and show good team work. I see the difference playing with a squad with ADK then a squad of just randoms (obviously TeamSpeak makes a huge difference).

Shit! I told my buddy not to post that photo! But at least he did he my good side.

That would be the beer hand out in the ready position!  Welcome! And, I look forward to working beside you in PS2!

Already have DowntownRiots on my Friends list. Good sport and doesnt mind getting owned occasionally :-)

I spent some time on the Big Island, trolling for Ahi, Mahi Mahi and such off of Kialua. Wild hog is very tasty.

Hope to see the member tags soon