Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
preditorian

Preditorian has arrived.

Hey guys, names Ron and its nice to meet those of you i havent met ingame (BF4) or on teamspeak. Im a 35 yr old father of 2 amazing boys, no wife or gf and never married. Im a supervisor in a glass factory and i work 12 hours a day 3 days one week 4 the next. When im not working im chilling with my kids, playing BF4 or possibly World of Warcraft. 

Im a smart ass, im a pervert, im honest and loyal. If you want my opinion make sure you truly want it before you ask because i failed cooking class and im unable to do a sugar coating for ya. If you dont have a sence of humor and cant take a joke, you probly wont want to talk to me. I do try to be respectful of other peoples feelings though so if i know something bothers you, ill attempt to be polite about it, however i wont change who i am for anyone. 

i love to have fun and play the game, i do have a life offline and im fully aware that BF4 is a game, with the push of a button its over and its as simple as that. 

ingame... some days im the guy that holds back and snipes from a distance, other days im the guy out front with a LMG clearing a hallway. just depends on my mood and how the rounds going. im big on fallowing rules and showing respect as well. i dont like cheaters and people who cant fallow rules. i find it sad that too many people who play BF4 cant play with respect and fallow the rules unless an admin is there to hold there hand. Im not Anti explosives, i just choose not to use them 90% of the time. Like my 11 yr old said when i let him play and hooked him up with LVG... "dad, seriously, i want a gun not this lame thing". I dont care what others do with there nades, i like to keep mine close by and to myself. 

would love to stay and chat more, but i hear my name echoing through metro so time to kill before work. you all want to know anything more feel free to ask away. good gaming and a good day to you all. 

~PRED~

yea, its awsome playing with the, even when they are watching. my oldest is 11 and he was watching the other night and i got killed, he looked at me and said "wow dad, i think you need glasses because a blind man could have seen him coming" .... little shit.

@[member='preditorian'] Welcome man! I am sure there's a joke around not throwing stones in a warehouse of glass right? It is a pleasure to meet you. I want and hope to see you around. If you need anything you can come to me. Lastly Good luck on your application!

actuly, the joke i know is "no throwing stones in the shop" also happens to be company policy where i work. Just so happens i work for PGW, we make the windows for GM and Honda lol.

Pred,

Great intro and follow on posts. Sounds like a blast to come across you in TS, I will keep an eye out.

As to kids and gaming, unfortunately I think most of the curses they learned from me when gameplay rules apply unequally to NPC and me. :-)

As my two top kits are LMG or sniper based, we may be in for some great vendettas!

So lock and load and never run in a straight line.

Edited by mos19k20

I liked reading your intro.

I'm with you on loyalty and honesty. They're not always appreciated by others, but I can't help but be that way myself.

Happy gaming!

lol i try to never run in a strait line, its a good way to loose your head. as for kits, i have all unlocked, most weapons, just for some reason i always drift back to playing support / sniper. Im also starting to get into the attack chopper more, BF3 i skipped the vechicles all together, so trying to be more... open to things in BF.