Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Erick

Question for parents/women

So me and my girlfriend have been having protected sex but the condom has broken one time but no leaks coming from it.....well now my girlfriend is 5 days late on her period. We were worried at first so I got her to take a pregnancy test and it came out negative last night, are girls periods normally this late or should I continue to be worried? Or when should I really start worrying? She says the last time it's been this late was when she first started periods

Well depends, some women are late at times because bc (birth control) fucks with their system or other underlying issues they may have.

Is she always late? If so, you may not have anything to worry about. Also, stress can cause her to be late. That being said, no, it's not normal to be late. 

In any case, I think she should go to the doctor and get a pregnancy test. (blood)

Well depends, some women are late at times because bc (birth control) fucks with their system or other underlying issues they may have.

Is she always late? If so, you may not have anything to worry about. Also, stress can cause her to be late. That being said, no, it's not normal to be late. 

In any case, I think she should go to the doctor and get a pregnancy test. (blood)

She said shes never late and we were gonna try to avoid docs for now because not really wanting her family to know. We'll give it a little bit longer before anything like that.

Thanks tho guys :/

Well, does she keep up with her cycle? Was she ovulating when the condom broke? If so, you guys are in trouble.

[sorry to get all technical here lol]

Edit: planned parenthood offers free pregnancy tests {pretty sure they do, might have to call] but that way her parents don't have to find out. ]

Edited by slickfootanna

Well, does she keep up with her cycle? Was she ovulating when the condom broke? If so, you guys are in trouble.

[sorry to get all technical here lol]

Edit: planned parenthood offers free pregnancy tests {pretty sure they do, might have to call] but that way her parents don't have to find out. ]

Technical is fine lol and No I do not believe she was. She usually has it on the 5th of every month.

I think it may just be from stress though because she has been going trough a lot lately due to family issues and being late isn't really helping. 

Try not to reuse the raincoats...they wear out.   Glad it worked out!....Never know what kind of posts you'll find in these forums....I thought the shock factor was left up to Dynasty....

@[member='Dynasty']

Cheers

Do note that it takes very little in the way of semen to get a woman pregnant, so even if you didn't notice any leaks, it's good to be cautious. Even pre-ejaculate (pre-cum for those who don't know) has the ability to get a woman pregnant so you have to be very careful with that. It was good you two were on the ball with this though, and didn't let it ride since having a child isn't in your plans at the moment.

Personal opinion: I never want kids so if I decide to be with someone, it's snipping time for me. I'll take the vasectomy over a kid any day.

I have nothing to say to this expect you fucked up bud.. its more scary with unprotected sex i have been there <3

He fucked up because the condom accidentally broke? Yup...he had it all planned out. 

@[member='Erick'] Stress can play a HUGE factor with Aunt Flo.