Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
GeekDucks

Hello! I'm GeekDucks

May name is Bradford, Brad for short. I am currently newish to the PC gaming scheme, and hope to eventually become competitive during university.

I enjoy robotics, computer animation, and many other things as long as the resources are available. I'm generally a friendly person until someone says something to intentionally attack my friends online or in real life. 

I do have experience with administrations of websites, and of gaming servers, along with marketing and media. I know how to get along with people fairly easily, and tend to send a good tone towards them. I like to win, but having fun with friends is my top priority at while doing so. 

Hope to talk to ya'll soon,

Have a great Day!!!

Hey Geekducks!

We're in the same boat pretty much, I'm typically quiet. I'm going for computer science so I guess we both like the same things, also used to admin game servers, and websites. One of the reasons I joined ADK is so I can have PEOPLE to play with and....I don't regret that decision. You mentioned PC games, what are you looking to play, what do you play? Had work all night so I'm just gonna relax and watch some TV but I do have all weekend off, so....if you play BF4 look for me in TS tomorrow!

-Sil3nt-

Welcome to pc gaming and ADK. We have a wide variety of games which is what makes this such a great community to be a part of. We are currently in the mist of integrating Rust, and Star Citizen into the community so make sure to check those two games out, am sure you will not regret it. You can find me playing Rust, DayZ SA or Planetside2. See ya on the battlefield, which ever you choose you will surely see me there kicking some ass!

@[member='Scorpinox_1'] it's hard to read anything you write with that sig of yours.

May name is Bradford, Brad for short. I am currently newish to the PC gaming scheme, and hope to eventually become competitive during university.

I enjoy robotics, computer animation, and many other things as long as the resources are available. I'm generally a friendly person until someone says something to intentionally attack my friends online or in real life. 

I do have experience with administrations of websites, and of gaming servers, along with marketing and media. I know how to get along with people fairly easily, and tend to send a good tone towards them. I like to win, but having fun with friends is my top priority at while doing so. 

Hope to talk to ya'll soon,

Have a great Day!!!

Brad,

Welcome to the community as well as the epic world of PC gaming! Are there any games that you have seen that have your interests? A couple of the good ones are DayZ, Rust, and planetside 2. If you ever want to group up just give a yell!

Hey Geekducks!

We're in the same boat pretty much, I'm typically quiet. I'm going for computer science so I guess we both like the same things, also used to admin game servers, and websites. One of the reasons I joined ADK is so I can have PEOPLE to play with and....I don't regret that decision. You mentioned PC games, what are you looking to play, what do you play? Had work all night so I'm just gonna relax and watch some TV but I do have all weekend off, so....if you play BF4 look for me in TS tomorrow!

-Sil3nt-

Sorry for the late response, I have had some personal issues to tend to. I play Battlefield (not much due to the quality of game play), PlanetSide 2, Train Sim (When i am bored as hell), Arma, Faster Than Light (When I hate myself), and open to getting new games if I am available to to have a variety of friends to play with. 

Hope to here from you soon!

Im excited that people like you are joining this community.... me and you are like minded individuals.... F$#K with my friends and I will F$%K you up son! WELCOME!~~!!!!!

@[member='GeekDucks']

Great to have you here! Theres alot of people with alot of knowledge in different areas in this community. Photoshop / Animation / HTML / JS / C++ and more. All you gota do is ask and you will find others that might be interested in the same thing as you are, would help hasten the learning curve. But all in all Welcome and hope you have a great time here, hit me up anytime, ill be in the public channels in teamspeak 3 and when ESO released on the 30th I will be in those channels!

@[member='GeekDucks']

Great to have you here! Theres alot of people with alot of knowledge in different areas in this community. Photoshop / Animation / HTML / JS / C++ and more. All you gota do is ask and you will find others that might be interested in the same thing as you are, would help hasten the learning curve. But all in all Welcome and hope you have a great time here, hit me up anytime, ill be in the public channels in teamspeak 3 and when ESO released on the 30th I will be in those channels!

It has been a while from the last time i have tried to learn css, and c++. I'm about to start again due to my major in college, and the need to know for it as well. So in other words, I'm going to learn before i offer anything to the community.

welcome geekducks, hope to see you around. also i like the name, so did you make the name because you like ducks and your a geek? just curious, lol