Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Montage

Start from the top

Greeting ADK! I am Montage. If you haven't seen me, you will see me more soon.

I have been Working with the Planetside 2 Air Platoon. I was impressed my the level of organization that the outfit uses, and wanted in on the action. as every day passes that I play with you guys the more i want to play.

I have been playing RTS games from a young age and got into FPS games in my teens. Now im almost 20 and have a lot of gaming experience in several fields. My span of game experience was an influence to my screen name, Montage. I have been a squad leader several times and loved every moment of it. I can adjust to many combat situations and love the challenge. I am now looking forward to my future in ADK.

Your Friend In Arms,

Montage

@[member='Montage'] Ah, a strategist. Very cool.

Your RTS knowledge will come in handy.  What is your favorite RTS?

I'm more of a TBS guy, and love me a good game of Civ.

Mostly Starcaft 2, i played brood war all the way up to heart of the swarm :)

I also played some C&C not too fond of the pace in that one though.

Ive been in a small clan that was Team Fortress 2 most of the time, got bored of it after it went sour and turned into a bunch of complaining drunk people three to four times a week :P. ADK will be a refreshing community to be a part of.

Welcome to the community! I know how @[member='Homeboy55'] will take care of his babies! I hope you fit in well in this community. If you ever get a itching to try DayZ, Please don't resist to contact me. I will skill you in the art of dying and killing new spawns.