Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
BlueDrafter

-Outdated- Need some build help plox?

so i wanna main Udyr im ok at him as it stands now but i want to be able to fill the multiple game styles that comes with him so what im asking is anyone and everyone is welcome to input their ideas and builds but i need 3 of them, only need item buys and skill priority i have just about every rune for every situation so far

Atk Dmg-

Ability Pwr-

Tank-

A tank Udyr is a winning Udyr. AP Udyr doesn't really have the scaling for it to be viable. 

On the other hand AD Udyr has a lot of potential due to Tiger stance's insane attack speed increase although you'd have to just mess around with items and find your own build seeing as a lot of people prefer to play Udyr strictly tank only.

You still want to be a damage threat which is why I suggested getting a BotRK.  You can still put out decent damage with it as well.  It allows CC with the slow from the blade, making ganks easier and it gives you life steal which will help you survive team fights.

After that you would want to build tank.

Udyr really isn't meant to be a damage threat, he's more of an annoyance tank that can endure a lot of damage. I will agree that BoTRK is definitely a good option if you want to be that damage threat. Personally I prefer to just go full tank and never die

You can still be a damage threat with just BotRK and then build pure tank after.  The reason is but if you have some threat people can just ignore you and kill your carried.  If you run to the carries and start killing em they have to fight you which would open up your carries.

I've seen jungle udyr who maxes Q or R first using BOTRK and depending how snowballed they are they get triforce then into tanky, its so unkillable half the time