Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
OverlordL

The name's Rev0k.

What's up everyone?!

My ingame name is Rev0k, and I've been raiding with ADK platoons for a week or two now and it's been a lot of fun.

Always great whooping ass in those alerts and pulling amazing last minute plays.

I main Combat Medit & both Sniper / Crossbow infilitrator.

In real life, I am a college student from the San Francisco Bay Area.

I am also a freelance photographer / artist.

I play Planetside 2, DayZ, and League of Legends at the moment.

So if you're on any of those hit me up!

Steam account: miggslives (Overlord L)

League account: AverOk (i think...if not that, replace the O with a zero)

Welcome, haven't played Day Z because i am also a college student currently in Upstate New York. The updates will definitely have me returning to the hell that is Day Z . Also joined ADK through PlanetSide 2 and we have a kick ass group here, we roll deep and roll over any one in our way! (Including other ADk that get in our way oppsss...)

Watch out your back if you play on our DayZ server a lot of bandit around

Welcome to ADK !

It's funny because I joined the Planetside 2 outfit, then one day while I was browsing the DayZ servers I saw the ADK tags and got excited! So dope that you guys play most of the games I currently play..

Welcome, haven't played Day Z because i am also a college student currently in Upstate New York. The updates will definitely have me returning to the hell that is Day Z . Also joined ADK through PlanetSide 2 and we have a kick ass group here, we roll deep and roll over any one in our way! (Including other ADk that get in our way oppsss...)

You should hop on it man, it's hours of fun - especially in a group!
And fuck yeah we kick ass on Planetside 2....literally like 5th time this week I've been in an ADK platoon and we swoop a server alert victory in the last 10 minutes.

A true adrenaline rush and makes us definitely look badass.

Word on the street is Jenks on VS are a bunch of asshole. ADK is always organized and respectable; I dig that.

I also have started recently playing Loadout on Steam if anyone is playing that! Feel free to add me if you'd like!

Always good to see a fellow League of Legends player :) welcome and by all means come on Teamspeak sometime and join us for a few games

Most definitely! I am looking for a duo if anyone on here is down to haha. It's tough sticking to League, 45-1hour games where you carry hard and still can't win are heartbreaking lol.

Sweet anouther medic sniper. @[member='Phire'] will have to look out  ^_^  

What are you going to college for? I'm guessing photography?

It's not really the same, but if you see some cool shots in game you should disable your hud and post them here

Me and @[member='Rikenaid'] love going around and looking at how cool this game can look.

I took the picture that is his avatar.

Anyway, you seam like a good fit. Good luck on your app  :)

Welcome to ADK!

Yeah every so often @[member='Fink'] and I will just go cruising around in a harasser and look for pretty places to take screenshots of.

I also Majored in Photo. I had wanted to teach Photography for a long time but I hated all the bullshit that went a long with it. Everything from the school districts trying to pull art out of schools. Or forcing Art teachers to double as a Math or English teacher. 

That and I hate most college level photo professors. Most of them are basically failed professional photographers, and they resent everyone for it. And often treat everyone and their work like it is below them.

Edited by Rikenaid

Sweet anouther medic sniper. @[member='Phire'] will have to look out  ^_^  

What are you going to college for? I'm guessing photography?

It's not really the same, but if you see some cool shots in game you should disable your hud and post them here

Me and @[member='Rikenaid'] love going around and looking at how cool this game can look.

I took the picture that is his avatar.

Anyway, you seam like a good fit. Good luck on your app  :)

Yup she will, I'd like to think I'm a badass at both of them bahaha. My K/D is crap but I get those revives down, and I got those across the map headshots on point :P

I spent the last 4 years doing Microbiology at San Francisco State University. The state of the California university system is crap and tuition has skyrocketed, and the Biology department was in a situation where it was 4th & 5th year students still fighting for the freshman prerequisite classes, so I wasn't trying to be stuck in that for another couple years. I decided to go for what I am good at which is art & photography at Cal State East Bay where it is a little easier to find classes, so that way even if I am a broke, I can live happily as a broke artist haha.

Welcome to ADK!

Yeah every so often @[member='Fink'] and I will just go cruising around in a harasser and look for pretty places to take screenshots of.

I also Majored in Photo. I had wanted to teach Photography for a long time but I hated all the bullshit that went a long with it. Everything from the school districts trying to pull art out of schools. Or forcing Art teachers to double as a Math or English teacher. 

That and I hate most college level photo professors. Most of them are basically failed professional photographers, and they resent everyone for it. And often treat everyone and their work like it is below them.

That's awesome! Honestly. I don't think one needs to go to school for photography: if anything take business to be able to run your own stuff, then just master the technical and art side on your own time, with peer feedback to help. But I have been in school for 4 years, so I figured I might as well finish it :|. I have seen many teachers who are like you describe, but at least where I am from I am lucky to have some of the local best photo teachers who are seasons photojournalists and portrait photographers who teach at universities because it becomes a stable position over the years while photography is generally a very unstable line of work.

I wish I could take nice screenshots :( I try to do the same in DayZ and in here but my computer's graphic capability makes the screenshots only so-so lol.

Check out some of my stuff at http://www.flickr.com/photos/miggslives/ :

I've been quite inactive; I used to shoot stuff every single day. Lately I've been leaving my camera in my bag for some reason.