Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Amba

What?

So I'm not in =ADK= anymore, thanks for making that decision for me whoever did that.

Really nice job on doing that shit without even saying a word to me.

I'm not listed as an =ADK= member, as you can see under my name/avatar etc.

Also I can't see the =ADK= members only board here.

Not a single word has been said to me in relation to this, no asking if I've made up my mind, nothing.

Way to run a community. GJ

I haven't had my tags on in a while because I was looking for a competitive clan/group and it saved on explaining that I wasn't in one because of my tags.

And the fact that on the servers I play on 95% of the time people knew I was in ADK anyway.

Now I know I'm in ADK anymore, it saves me moving my |NwA| tags.

Well that explains why you were knocked from the members group..
Its one or the only things we 100% require, when you drop tags it pretty much signals that you've dropped membership.

Well, if I'm just going to be kicked out without even being told anything about it, I'm not sure if I want to even dispute it, as being thrown out and not even being told this is a shitty way to go about things.

Just sayin'.

I never said I left, I said I'd think about it, and I've explained the reason for not wearing the tags (I didn't even know there was a rule as to what your name should be until somebody told me a couple of days ago) and the fact that nobody even asked why/if I had left comes to my last statement "it's a shitty way to go about things".

We remove the ADK rights on the forums to anybody who isn't wearing tags. When they put tags on we give them back the rights. On top of the fact that you didn't have the ADK tags on for multiple days and that's when your member status on the forums were removed.

It's been stated before. I think I have posted multiple times about it as well as other leaders.

We haven't kicked you out and you're welcome back if you put the tags back on ;) The tags are very important. We have a question about wearing the tags in the recruitment form that i'm sure you answered.

[quote name='AOBLXIX' timestamp='1313963082' post='11285']
We remove the ADK rights on the forums to anybody who isn't wearing tags. When they put tags on we give them back the rights. On top of the fact that you didn't have the ADK tags on for multiple days and that's when your member status on the forums were removed.

It's been stated before. I think I have posted multiple times about it as well as other leaders.
[/quote]

I know I've stated it several times personally.

I've also stated I never knew, be it through ignorance or not noticing when it was said.

But it still doesn't address the fact that NOBODY spoke to me about it, like a, "hey bro, no tags?" or a warning. Just a "nope, bai".

usually when someone takes the tags off their leaving.. i'd say 99.9% of the gamers that remove tags from their clans/communities leave it. i know 99.99% of the people who removed tags from =ADK= have left ADK with not a single sound, ya you made a post about you thinking of leaving, which you last posted in on "11 August 2011" so for 10 days no word, and you removed the tags? Kind of says you made your mind up and left.
Thats what i see it as anyway.

[quote name='Amba' timestamp='1313984557' post='11300']
That 99.99% of people don't carry on posting on the forums and playing the servers like I have.
[/quote]

And this is why I kind of want to say that you saying you didn't know that you have to wear the tags to get access to the forums is BS. Amba/Nub I appreciate all that you have done playing wise on the servers and posting on the forums. Honestly I really do, but you out of all people should know what the VERY FEW requirements are of having member access on the website are. You always post on the forums and play in the server, but when you do something like this is makes me wondering why you are doing it, and if you're not trying to find an easy way out. That's not what I want to think but that's what I do think when I see a topic like this, just due to the fact that I have stated multiple times in the members only section about people wearing tags and you have always been active in the community.

Amba, we're all very busy people. Between managing the servers & community, personal life, jobs, and other games, it's hard for us to give everyone attention all the time.

ADK is what YOU make of it. If you disappear, remove your tags, put on the tags of another community/clan and don't give us updates, then you shouldn't expect the community to come and give you a hug and cuddle.

Now, that said, there is just about always someone available to talk if you need to on TS3, steam, website or the game servers.

Well, this is depressing.

I have to say, both sides have made good points. It's pretty clear in the application that you have to wear the =ADK= tags. At the same time, SOMEBODY (admin or regular member) should have said something. I would have at least asked (like I did about Hoser, Camile/Heidymus), but I'm pretty sure I haven't seen you on Steam in at least a month, at least not as Amba. It's not up to me, but I'd like to have you back :o