Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
BlackHawk

BlackHawks_Lapua

IRL my name is Demetrius, I live in S. Oregon with my GF of almost three years. Iv played comp. Fps on console and been a cross platform player for 5 years. I mainly play fps's but any and all things Tech. is my passion. I can be found online almost all the time, but when im not on the grade working construction and guardrail for my Gf's parents construction company. My GF(Lady_Hawk) is my world along with my dogs. I'm deeply devoted to them.. unless I'm online. At 23, I've come realize two huge things, the first being that while I am black I am the whitest black guy you will come to find and I say some of the most racist and inappropriate things ( most of the time only joking). And the second, when confronted by an angry racist yelling things at you,the funniest and most logical thing to do is to yell things back like "Ya!" or " Damn right, F!ck them (Insert racist, derogatory comment about yourself)!", and just like in the wild watch as the predator becomes confused as you camouflage and conceal yourself as one of their own. 

For more real-talk and life lessons find me on Twitter @BlackhawksReal

This was a good read, i thoroughly enjoyed every part of it. Its nice to meet you Demetrius, thanks for your interest in ADK. Best of luck and looking forward to meeting you! Feel free to say hi on teamspeak  

Thx Mojo probly be on TS playing PS2 shortly. ill try and find you.

- The Black Beast

Welcome to =ADK=, @[member='BigBlack1']
Nice story, when I used to have overweight, I've been doing the same thing :D
Glad you decided to visit us and hope you will like it there!

no no not stories words of wisdom XD

Nice to meet you Demetrius. In my experiences i've noticed that it is actions that define your character and not your color.  Acting like a white person is a very generalized statement as I've met many white people who can not seem to figure out that their ass isn't a hat and shouldn't treat it as such. Hope to see you on Planetside 2.

Cool intro, I feel you being a white brown person myself (white middle easterner, always confuses people when I rabidly attack derogatory comments made in my presence under the assumption that I'm "cool with it" because of my skin tone.)

Nice to meet you Demetrius. In my experiences i've noticed that it is actions that define your character and not your color.  Acting like a white person is a very generalized statement as I've met many white people who can not seem to figure out that their ass isn't a hat and shouldn't treat it as such. Hope to see you on Planetside 2.

well said and Ill see on PS2