Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Xozat

How many hours have you played?

Since there hasn't been a new topic here in awhile I thought it might be fun to see how many hours everyone's built up over the time of playing.

I started playing the day after it came out, I'm actually surprised I don't have more hours.

xbs7Pve.png

Don't worry a few thousand of his hours must have been spent idle on our servers to get them going in previous years :P

I have around 1100 hours... so ive nearly played it 46 days straight.

Don't worry a few thousand of his hours must have been spent idle on our servers to get them going in previous years :P

I have around 1100 hours... so ive nearly played it 46 days straight.

Stop giving away my secrets. -_-  lol   And there were plenty of times when I was in the server hanging out and chatting with people just not playing.   So actual playtime that is kept track of is about 1400 hours, but I'd venture to add another few hundred on top of that with hanging out in the server, giving away gifts and all that good stuff.  

50ef6c0ab8df57b15e83440f39d0d703.png

There's mine

Are those actual hours or just leaving the game on and logged in for some reason.  I only ask because I have been playing weekly since the game first came out and only have  1889 hours logged. 

50ef6c0ab8df57b15e83440f39d0d703.png

There's mine

Holy shit.

I have 90 hours currently, and I'm having fun with the game. My backburner (come at me) has 1200 kills, my Hitman's Heatmaker has about 500 kills, and my flamethrower has 400 kills.

Played 300 hours. But when I bought BF4, I forgot about TF2 :(

I've got the same problem. About 300 hours logged but haven't played in so long because all I do is play BF4 anymore. I find a big part of that is because I feel so behind the curve with all the new weapons being released in TF2.

1,524 hours on my current main Steam account and 696 hours on my alt, ended up playing UGC steel as a sniper main, but my team fell apart this fall

@[member='WildSpartan'] I have a life but still enjoy the game.  Even back in TFC, I had a lot  going on but fridays and saturdays were always dedicated to Team Fortress.