Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

Would you do this? (Video)

http://youtu.be/gLDYtH1RH-U

Not certain if these are the same guys that you see hanging from buildings and cranes but I think this takes the cake for that type of stuff. . . 

So would any of you do what they just did?  

Not only would I never attempt that, I have difficulty watching it.... I already feel myself falling.

haha exactly 

like this picture:

[attachment=2563:0_a0ba6_4b4291e_orig.jpeg]

Freaking crazy.      Although some of the other shots they got of the city when the clouds were covering it was pretty sweet.    As awesome as they are I couldn't do it on the top of that crane  lol

OMG!!!  I got nauseous just watching them climb the crane and the outer edge of the top of the building....that is so creepy.....they put you right there with their photography, and I got the feeling of myself falling into the abyss of the clouds below....

Totally effing unsettling! 

Thanks, AOB, I need an AlkaSeltzer now

Huh, so am I the only one disappointed that they didn't BASE jump? At every minute mark from 3:00 onward I was expecting them to ready a parachute. Why climb that high without really putting your lives in danger... I mean, you can't spot the landing and the wind seemed terrible (and the traffic and ensuing arrest assuming you do survive), but the climb down would be so boring. 

Metal would do it. Metal would also jump off it. Metal might have a death wish.

Well they might not have had an ensuing arrest as it was done during the Chinese New Year, that's why there was nobody on the site.   Even if they did base jump.    

I would have liked to see a base jump though as well. .haha    But yes the climb down was probably 2+ hours, as their climb to the top took 2 hours.   

Not sure if they brought a parachute with them. Backpack seems pretty light and flat for a normal parachute.

One little fall is gg.

Watched it last night, oh man. The camera really brings the audience with them.... sort of.

@[member='AOBLXIX']

That seems to be worse than going up...Maybe it's just the camera angles and all the looking down, but Holy S---!....that is some freaky deaky footage....

And to answer your question again........Absolutely not!...I'd have trouble scaling the fence to the site....lol

Thanks for sharing.....

Cheers :)

I saw this one a week or so ago and the fish-eye lens makes me woozy, this is something I would do, just not without a chute. if you slipped you would literally scream for 3 minutes/all eternity before coming to an abrupt stop.  would be a crazy rush though.

I would never do this, it's looks scary, and i'm not scared of heights, it's just a possibility you could slip, and it's game over.

This was what was going through my head the entire time:

"Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit!"

and.........

"I feel bad for those poor guys that have to build that high up in the air. They better be making six figures or they are crazy!"

oh my god that was nuts!

well im pretty sure i could make it to the base of the crane... anymore then that... just aint down for that at all...

I would nope all the way out of there. I like heights and doing stuff, but as long as I have safety. Real life has no respawn.