Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
insufficientfunds

Introduction Thread

Hey peoples,

I am a 26 year old dude who plays DayZ and has been enjoying my time with ya'll in your TS server. I am a music producer, video artist, and a biochemist. I am currently trying to get a better job and enjoy my time as a man child. I live in the Hampton Roads, VA area of the USA and I like to kill zombies and party!

Peace

wow! A zombie killing, music producing, video artist, biochemist! What a combination! You sound like a very busy man! Anyways, 
Welcome to the ADK forums! Like Brett said, i too would like to see some of your work if thats not a problem for you! :) i like to think i am a lover of music of all genres and my favorite songs come from artists who never quite make the spotlight of popularity. 

Anyways, Good luck surviving the zombie apocalypse!
Joey

Here is my soundcloud. Not much up there and nothing recent. Mostly I've been doing this live noise music thing with a friend with mostly improvised sets and dont have anything online. I mostly have been doing live video work and projection mapping stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/unconsciouschemist