Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Haern

Hello =ADK= community!

I feel that a greetings is the appropriate way to begin an introduction about myself. Let's make it heartfelt as well.

Hello and good day to all you people of a Dissimilar Nature! I recently caved in and created an account on the website after well over a year of playing on ADK servers across multiple games. I first found ADK via Battlefield 3 and recognized it as a great server. I played my remaining days in Battlefield 3 (Remaining, for I was fated to forsake that game for greener pastures thereafter.) almost exclusively on ADK servers. I proceeded to join the Teamspeak server and played on the Minecraft server, DayZ, Battlefield 4, and played some games with other members in League of Legends. Now I am coming back after a long vacation and decided when I logged into one of my favorite games, Planetside 2, that I needed to find myself an outfit. Lo and behold I play New conglomerate since release, and I chose Connery because my friends who got me into the game pestered me into the west coast server because I had lower ping than them, even though I live on the east coast.

And thus the intro to our intro is complete. I caved in and am now doing an introduction because I want to hang out with the cool people that I already know are in =ADK= while playing one of my favorite games (Planetside 2). 

I normally wouldn't touch any sort of forum with a 10 ft. pole. Truthfully forum posting just is not nearly as fun or personal as VoIP or even in-game chat for me and I have posted a total of 3 or 4 forum posts in my lifespan. I still peruse them on occasion though, mainly because I like being well-informed.

(As a side note would there be any way for me to forsake the 20 forum post requirement for recruitment into ADK's  Planetside 2 outfit? I would be willing to do extra of the other two requirements to make up for it. Heck I'd be willing to do a head stand wearing nothing but a pink tutu and rub my belly while smothered in marmalade singing a shanty in hideous falsetto to a group of sailors to not have to meet the 20 post requirement.) :wacko:

((Though I do understand if it is still required.))

TL;DR: Hi

Welcome to =ADK=, @[member='Haern']
I love TS too, more than forums, but any sort of VoiP is type of communication that is single time only, however forums are permanent (if the topic is not deleted) source of information that anyone can view, so I don't think there is any way to "remove" that requirement. However you can try to talk to anyone with Recruiter rank.
BTW: Dat tl;dr :D
Glad you decided to visit us and hope you will like it there!

(As a side note would there be any way for me to forsake the 20 forum post requirement for recruitment into ADK's  Planetside 2 outfit? I would be willing to do extra of the other two requirements to make up for it. Heck I'd be willing to do a head stand wearing nothing but a pink tutu and rub my belly while smothered in marmalade singing a shanty in hideous falsetto to a group of sailors to not have to meet the 20 post requirement.)  :wacko:

((Though I do understand if it is still required.))

@[member='Novaura']

Awesome post, I am from Ohio and visit friends in Kentucky. What part are you from? Trust me the 20 post go quick and everyone is really nice and engaging. Look forward to seeing you on ts Haern. 

(As a side note would there be any way for me to forsake the 20 forum post requirement for recruitment into ADK's  Planetside 2 outfit? I would be willing to do extra of the other two requirements to make up for it. Heck I'd be willing to do a head stand wearing nothing but a pink tutu and rub my belly while smothered in marmalade singing a shanty in hideous falsetto to a group of sailors to not have to meet the 20 post requirement.)

I want to see that...

@[member='NikolaiRimskyK']

BF4 May be put on the afterburners. I am waiting for bug fixes and what not to play again

@[member='Fink']

Yeah this is one of my doodles, I have a few more "finished" pieces of art on my deviantart.

Yeah this is one of my doodles, I have a few more "finished" pieces of art on my deviantart.

Sweet, looks cool  :)

I always wished I could draw. But they all look like @[member='Homeboy55'] drawings  :P

(We'll explain that term later  :lol: )

@[member='Haern'] Welcome and glad to have you here, If you ever wanna hop in dayz standalone or mod give me a shout.

Welcome to ADK forums. I was the same way in my early years of PC gaming, i had 0 interest on joining any forums and was event hesitant to join this forum. Playing with the ADK guys on PlanetSide2 i decided to give this forum thing a try and now they cant get rid of me! A lot of interesting reads, opinions and upcoming games on these here forms. Always encourage newcomers to check out our Star Citizen section of the forum, also drop by the Rust section, both games  have something that you will enjoy.

C ya in the PlanetSide2 battlefield, ill be the gun running into a max!