Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Pepsi

If You Missed The Super Bowl It Went Like This

I have to disagree about it being a boring game.  This was the equivalent of watching a pitcher go for a perfect game in the World Series, making it all the way to the eighth inning before giving up a walk, and still getting the no hitter.  We just watched one team execute all three phases of the game in near perfection.

Then again, I admit that I might be biased because it was my team that won.

jdq3asn.gif

Edited by Spounge84

man i dont mean to sound like im a football guru or anything, but my dad and i called out the beat-down after the afc/nfc championship games.  neither of us thought seattle was going to murder denver like that, but our reasoning was you can count on a dominant defense to beat a dominant offense 7 out of 10 games.  i wanted denver to win being a manning/colts diehard, but this was hard to watch.  it reminded me of the elway teams getting their lunch money taken in the late 80's from those defensive nfc teams. 

oh, and PEPSI, that image of manning calling his mom made me shoot soda out of my nose.....

Denver has been on the wrong side of a bunch of beatdowns.  They were the whipping boy of the NFC during the late 80's and early 90's.  Denver has the distinction of having been on the worst beatdown in NFL superbowl history when Joe Montana abused them.

55-10 was the one I watched and that was just brutal.  Was rough seeing the horse...er uh I mean John Elway get beat like that but Joe Montana is the greatest QB ever so.

Considering I'll be moving to seattle in a few years, WOO GO SEAHAWKS YEAH!

But in all seriousness, I do feel bad for the Denver fans lol

Ive been a diehard Seahawks fan for over 20 years so I know all about disappointment. We watched every second of that superbowl then ran outside and partied all night. It was amazing. The Parade was something to see as well.

First play of the game the call was OMAHA...OMAHA....OMAGERD!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!